Fuck Niggas

The Boys tipped off and immediately the game begun. I grabbed a plate and piled on ribs, potato salad, beans, a chop beef sandwich, and a big brownie. I got a drink from the cooler.

I found a open seat next with a perfect veiw of the basketball game. I rushed over and sat down and began killing my food. The boys were dunking and breaking niggas ankles. I'm not even going to lie these niggas got game they just to caught up in that dope boy life to get somewhere.

I licked my fingers and began eating my sandwhich. I clapped on good plays. The ref only called hard fouls nothing little. The game was going good. This light skinned nigga with a whole bunch if tattoos kept looking at me like I didn't notice. Just because me and Chris be acting like were not a couple doesn't mean were not. faithful is faithful and I ain't no hoe.

The game was now over and I couldn't find Chris anywhere.

Chris POV

I finished my business and began to wash my heads. I felt hands wrapp around mt chest and grabb my dick. I looked over my shoulder is was Ava. I began to shrugg her off. She began stroking my dick and I instantly got hard.

Since Kelly can't have sex yet I haven't been getting any attention where its need lately. She unblucked my pants and I let her. Her warm mouth slid up on my tip and began giving me some good ass head. Kelly was good but this was great. while she was sucking me she was feeling her boobs whuch turned me on more. I began face fucking her and busted soon after.

I ripped her pants off and dove straigt in her I rammed her hard while she threw back and squeezed her walls around me. I groand and said her name.

Just then the door opened.

Kelly POV

I gave up looking for Chris so I went to the bathroom I heard moan and slapping of skin. I heaed Chris's voice maybe he's on the phone. I went inside and saw Chris hitting Ava from behind.

" Yall having fun," They looked up shocked to see me. Mostly Chris, Ava was just smirking .

Chrish threw Ava off him and fixed his clothes. I left the bathroom and began walking away.

" Kelly I'm sorry," He said. The fuck this nigga think I'm stupid.

"Mann we done I'm not chasing after you I won't try to get you back and I'm not taking you back. Have her I don't want you. Don't worry I won't tell anybody you a fuck nigga," I said sharply.

I held me tears in and walked away. I wipped my face and ended up bumping into that dude from earlier.

" Aye ma you okay," He asked. His eyes were a brown nothing special jusy brown but they still made him look all the better. I shook my head no.

"If you need someone to talk to call me by the way my names Rashad," He entered his number in my phone. And just like that he left.

---------------------------------------

really short but 5 comment get you an update tonight!!!