Let the game begin!

I closed my locker and turned to see Trisha, Keri, and Tina with Ava while eyeing me up and down. I shrugged them off and continued to leave.

"Bye Bitch," Ava screamed. I knew she was talking to me so I gave her the finger and kept it moving.

The boys were all hanging out outside so I just sat there until they were ready to go. They talked about the bitches they fucking and etc. Samuel who is in my first period kept eyeing me up and down basically rapeing me.

I walked to the car and turned it over then rolled down the window. The sun was shining and beginning to make me hot.

" If you riding with me come on!" I said.

Chris and a few other boys hurriedly got in my car as I began to pull out of the parking lot. I blasted the radio then began in route home. The wind from having the windows down made my curly hair dance while I drove.

I parked and they boys got out to get ready for their game. Each year they have a annual basketball game at the park to kick off the summer. This year it was early since its so hot outside. Girls come out looking like hoochies while boys were swagged out or came to play. Parents simply set up food while kids play in the water.

I went to the kitchen to see my mom grandma cooking for the game. I grabbed a strawberry poptart and a Arizona then went up to my room. All they boys were downstairs making noise and playing the game. Every year its the same if your playing in the game you can come over before the game. Then after its over we have a big teen only party with loud music, alcohol, weed kick back/ party in the park. The police don't even try to shut is down anymore they just let it happen. I munched on my poptart while watching spongebob.

I grabbed a rag from the cabinet and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my blue jean Hollister short shorts with a white bradied belt, white blouse and white thong sandals with my white bag. I put my hair into a cute high messy bun/knot on the top of my head with a sparkly blue headband that matched my shorts.

I added a little foundation then mascara and eyeliner with a cat flick. Then finished with nude lipstick. I sprayed myself in some perfume then went downstairs. Mom was just finished wrapping things for safe traveling.

" You look cute," My mom said.

"Thanks ma," I kissed her on the cheek and sat down kn the couch where the boys were playing 2k13.

I snatched the remote control from Korbin who just lost to Brandon. I began to play Brandon and immediately shooting 3s of the back. I used to stink at this game but now I'm pretty good. I continued to score more and more points beating Brandon's defense.

The game was beginning shortly. I helped my mom set up the food. Tina, Keri, Trishsa, and Ava showed up looking like a bunch hoes. Tina was was wearing high waisted short and her ass was hanging out with a to small bandeau that a kindergartener could wear. The others had on the same just different colors. Might as well call them the hoe clan. FISSHY FISSHHAAYY. I chuckled to myself while looking at them. Ava noticed, so her and the hoe clan began walking towards the table mom and I was setting up.

"What you laughing at hoe," Ava snapped.I looked at my mom and she raised her eyebrow. Imma let her handle this one.

" First of all you don't need to be calling my daughter out of her name little girl!! And second this ain't know club! Put some damn close on. soo getcho I need a touch up lookin ahh I smell like McDonald's fish sandwhich smellin ass! I aint got no home training or morals looking for my momma looking ass from this got damn table before I make you wish you had some edges!!" My mom said. By know I was crying laughing.

The girls rolled their eyes turned and left. I kissed my mom on the cheek and gave her a hug. The ref we rented blue the whistle which ment the game was about begin.

----------------------

Really short because I was taking to long the game party and other new thungs new chapter coming soon!!! Comment so I can upload faster. .