Sterostypes and pregnancy sickness

Heyy not sure of this chapter might edit might not well here it go. Please make sure you give me feed back don't be a silent reader.

----------------------------------------------------------

As I walk home my anger subsiding. I feel like a regular stereotype. young and pregnant. I feel dumb. I know Chris is their for me. But how long will he be. How long before my friends and family leave and I'm stuck with some unwanted child I don't want this. A regular stereotype from the ghetto. I want to finish high school go to a fashion college in new York. Leave this ghetto neighbor hood. I haven't even told my mom. Only Chris and Marcus know. I'm scared.

I walked up to my front door. I unlocked the door and walked inside. The boys were playing their game.

I walked upstairs to room.Removed my jacket and walked to the rest room. I took off all of my cloths. I turned on the shower.Stepping in letting the hot water relax the tension in my back and neck area. I began to wash my body.

All the shame I felt for myself washed down the drain. The shame of me pregnant young and no where to go. The shame I felt ever since I read that pregnancy test.

I get out of the shower and dry my self off. I put lotion on and my cherry blossom perfume. I see the pregnancy that layed on bathroom counter it disgusts me so much I couldn't bare to even look at it. It made my stomach churn.

I put on my love Pink sweat pant and a racer back shirt. I layed down on the bed. My face was facing the ceiling.

Tomorrow I need to do to the doctors office and get a pregnancy test and prenatal pills.

" hey honey,"my mom said. I felt a lurch in my stomach. Please not now for pregnancy sickness.

" hi mom " I made out with out throwing up.a even bigger lurch ran up my throat.I jolt up and run for the bathroom. Before my mom comes in the door I slide the pregnancy test in the trash can. I lift up the seat and empty my insides. I feel my mom hands rub my back.

I flush the toilet. I stand back up. I grabbed the mouth wash and rinse my mouth out. I look into the mirror and see my mother giving me a concerned look.

" I'm fine, " I breath out.

" I never asked dinner is ready " she left my room with that.

I walked downstairs to the table. We were having spaghetti, salad, and rolls.

As the spaghetti sauce hit my nose.my stomach began to churn. I felt another lurch.

" I'm going to go wash my hands " I managed to get out.

I walked to the restroom quickly. I lifted the toilet seat once again through up. Washing my mouth out once again. I washed my hands walked back to table. Everyone was already eating. I saw my mom give me the eye.

I walked back upstairs after forcing down spaghetti. I was the last to finish. Chris walked in the door when upstairs. I guess he didn't notice me in the kitchen. I sigh then begin to walk upstairs.

I opened the door to my room. I see my mom siting down on my bed. She was holding the pregnancy test that I put in the trash can.

" Kelly we need to talk " her voice was stern but sincere.

-------------------------------------

What you think ? NEED FEED BACK. !!!

I know short.