Slap a nigga!

My black, peep toe, 4inch, patent leather hills hit the floor with each strut as I walked into the Gucci store. I walked up to the sells clerk and she immediately looked at my black pencil skirt, black loose blouse, and gold accessories. She studied my appearance like I didn't notice.

" Hello I'm here for an interview for Kelly," I said as I intruppted her stare down at my appearance.

She nodded her head and flicked her hand at me to follow her. We walked to what looked like a cramped office.

A tall and carmel lady greeted me with a warm smile. The sells clerk left and closed the door leaving only us and rhe Carmel skinned lady.

" Sit, I wont bite, " Her voice was velvet. She took a seat and I followed in suit.

" Hello, My name is Rhonda welcome Kelly. Let's get this over," She smiled once again.

We went through a series of questions and Why's. Her bright brown eyes made contact with mine every sentence while her long hair sometimes danced when she would move her head. This women is the definition of beautiful.

I told my reason for wanting this job and my story. I felt the need to even though I just met her. I felt the need to tell her about Aaliyah and all the pain I've been through.

" This is the time where I'll usually say I'll call you, but you hired. Your hours will be 8 til the store ends and Saturday's 9 am till 12pm. Your hours are kinda lengthy so you can get more than part time and less the full time. Will set up dates youll be working. Come in tomorrow and we will get everything situated," Rhonda said.

We shook hands. I was grinning harder than ever. I left the back office and back through the store to the mall. My happiness was to the roof. I just got my first job. Who wouldn't be happy.

I did a small dance while people in the mall starred. I got a strawberry smoothie then left to the store. Today the family usually had a cookout. Since I'm no longer invited I'll have my own get together.

I parked my car then grabbed a buggie. Wal-Mart was busy as hell so I needed to hurry up.

I went to the seafood section and had them wrap me up some big shrimp and catfish. I rolled my basket to the get some drum legs and wings. I picked up potatoes, stuff for cole slaw, mac and cheese, and stuff to drink.

I waited to checkout when my phone rang. It was Rashad,

" Hey Rashad," I answred.

his deep voice replied, " Nothin just checking up on you."

" Oh well have you and your friends and their girls come to my house to eat and hang out, I'm cooking."

" Bitch you know you can't cook," He joked.

" Hoe just be there at 5 o'clock," I hung up and put the stuff on the belt so she could check me out.

My House was humming with smells. It was 4:50 and I always almost done. I cleaned up earlier and had the football game on. Earlier I slipped on some harem sweats and a tight crop top.

I was waiting for the chicken to finish then we could eat. Everything was placed on the table still burning hot. Some knocjed on the door.

I locked through and was everybody that was at Malcom's house even Latoya with her stank attitude.

My grandma said she was coming over to see how I was doing later.

" Hey guys, Come on in grab a plate so we can eat," I gave everyone a greeting and a small hug.

I grabbed a plate after everyone else and made me some food. The tv was playing and everyone was stuffing the mouths.

" Bitch you have to come cook at our house," Cedes yelled while licking her fingers. Everyone nodded their heads.

" Watch ya mouth," Malcom said and Cede's mugged back.

They continued commenting on my cooking except for Latoya. They asked for recipes and howed I made everything so crunchy but still melt in you mouth.

" I may not like you, but gurrrrl this food make me wanna slap a nigga," Latoya bursted out.

Everyone one laughed including me.

-------------------------------

short I know "/

finally settled into school which means MORE abd FASTER updates .