Catch The Heat.

My plan is going just the way I want it. Step by Step, movement by movement, and with every breath I breathe.

I got out of bed and put on my dark grey nike sweats, red nike shirt that said "Just Do It", and my Olympic edition Jordans. I left my lion mane of curly hair down with is natural part. I added a touch of make up then went down stairs. Everyone was eating breakfast.

I made me a plate and began in sync with the others. No one was talking because it was just to good. Grandma made eggs, sausage, grits, toast, and biscuits with jelly. I smashed on my food then grabbed my backpack. Chris followed and route to my car.

I drove to school and dropped Chris in the front. " Where you going Kelly, " Chris asked.

"I'm just going to park ," I lied.

He shook his head knowing I was lying. Truth was Im not going to park I going to meet up with the rest of my connects. I'm not playing round.

I blasted Ask Kardash new mixtape through my speakers. I whipped my car to the front of Boss's Trap house. My brothers think I'm stupid I know how they get their money they ain't fooling anybody.

I tucked my glock into the back of my sweats/underwear and got out. I saw Jared's car parked but I'm not backing down now.

They boys at the gate mugged me hard. I shot them one back.The second just laughed in my face.

" You should just go back to your car and get your nails done before they break," The one who laughed said.

I studied his appearance and concluded that he was the ugliest light skinned nigga ever. He had large craters in his face and acne all over. I kept my face with no emotion.

" Nigga! let me the fuck in before I put this heat your way.," I said sternly.

The two boys got out their walkie talkie then let me in. I mugged " Fuck niggas get fucked over," I said back to the guys.

I swung the trap door open and all guns were aimed at me. I cheesed when they noticed it was just me and put down their guns. Jared eyes were full with anger.

" What the hell are you doing her Kelly!" Jarod screeched.

" To see the boss," I said simply.

I walked to Boss's office where two more boys were standing gaurd. I gave them a hard stare.

" Boss is busy," They said bluntly.

I listened closely and didn't hear any moans so he wasn't busy. He just doesnt want to be bothered by these niggas. I pushed them out of the way and opened. the door.

He mugged hard until he noticed it was just me then his face softened. Boss treated me as his own daughter, but he let me come to the traphouse. He stood up and gave me a hug and slipping my gun out of my sweats.

" Why do you have this, " he asked.

" So I can pop a cap in they ass," I acted as if I was shooting somebody with my fingers.

he laughed then sat down. I sat down in the empty chair. " Are them guys at the gate new or some," I asked.

He raised his eyebrows then realized what I was talking about," Yeah why."

" Them ole high yellow as nigga almost got the heat talking bout go back home for I break a nail," I said angerly. He nodded in response I knew that made him mad.

" I didnt come about that. I came because I need you to help me catch Aaliyah's killer. I won't take no for an answer Bernard. ," I used his real name.

We spoke business for a couple hours then I walked to the living room say good bye. The boys were playing their game while they hoes pretend they cared.

I left and drove to school. 4th period was almost out but I might as well come. I walked in the class room and sat down. The teacher rolled her little ugly eyes at me and continued.

Everyone whispered and stared at me. I gave them all the finger just as the bell for school was signalling lunch. I waited in line and got a chicken wrap with a Dragonfruit Vitamin Water. I sat down with Chris.

" That was a long time parking the car," Chris joked.

" Yeah there was a lot of traffic, " I replied going along.

------------------------------------------

Feedback is the motive!!