it gets worse

No excuses, I'm sorry I'm being lazy. ..

****

KELLY POV.

There so much tension in the house from the boys, mom's boyfriend, to my so called father to the pains in my stomach geting worse.

I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower and scrubbed myself clean. Then dried and putting on my levis with my white gladiator sandals and white tank with white see through lace on the back. Then quickly put on some makeup. I grabbed my black coach purse then went down stairs. As usual momma was getting breakfast ready and we all made our way to the table. I began eating my ceral.

I put my bowl in the sink and began walking to my car while Chris followed. I let the car cool down from being in the sun all morning.

" You look pretty today " Chris said.

smiled slighty taking in the compliment,"oh so I didn't look pretty yesterday but just today".

His eyes got wide because he didn't know what to say and I only chuckled. " its okay you don't have to answer that," I replied.

We made it school actually going in and beginning our normal school routine.

*

Everyone goings on about this kickback after the varsity basketball game tonight. Im not going to many risks to many conditions.

I sat down with my lunch while waiting for Keri. She was talking to Daquan who we've know since fifth grade. Him and Keri are always flirting, but supposedly theres nothing going on. He's all extra tall and light skin, shes short, light skin, hour glass figure, and gorgeous.

She finally came amd sat down smiling from her previous conversation. " you know you like him," I said

" I know he just has to many hoes. If he cheats on them what'll stop him from cheating on me," Keri replied quietly.

I nodded my head, " you gotta prove and show that your his one and only. You have to hold him down . not in a hoeish whorish way but in a I got your back and heart when nobody else is there to do so that your is ride or die. "

For a few moment we ate in silence taking everything in.

" Are you going to the kickback, " Keri asked.

" nope" I knew if I didn't go she wouldn't go when she really did want to

"why not "

" Because me and my mom are going to do something plus party scene aint really my thing right now but im going to the game"

she nodded her head agreeing with me. We ate lunch silently. People were still talking about me. Same old shit just a different day. I felt a sharp pain in my side.

" Are you okay ," Keri asked.

" Uhh yeah symptoms, " I smiled uneasily.

I felt someone cover my eyes. They were wearing a strong Hollister cologne . I knew it was one of my brothers cause I bought all of them that for Christmas.

" Hey brother," I said.

"Hey lil' sis," Braxton said.

I love Braxton out of all my brothers. just never get him mad. He is the nicest person until you piss him off.

"You going to the kickback tonight " I ask

"Hellll yeah . ima get it in tonight. " he said smiling .

Lunch was soon over and I was heading to gym . Even though I can't participate I can still get this credit. Unlike some people I read our conduct book.

I was the first in the locker room so I changed in some sweats and a t-shirt. I checked messages on my phone while people came in . I recognized Ava's voice. she starred me down .

" feelin' froggy nigga leap !" I said plainly .

She flipped her synthetic hair and went to change. I walked to the gym and sat in my spot.

Class began and the coach came over to me.

" Is it true ." she asked.

" Yes im pregnant" she shook her ugly lil head.

How she gone habe the nerv to look down on me. I'm pregnant okay it was a mistake.

" you cant work out . " she said.

" I know. " I said bluntly.

" okay Im sad to hear that your pregnant so young. I expe-"

" Nigga shut the hell up! You are the last person I want to hear talk down on me. No disrespect but I have to go. Stay out of my personal life and get your own ," I yelled while leaving.

I went to the locker room and began changing. I felt to someone yank my shoulder then a sharp pain in my stomache making it ooze blood . Then I blacked out.

-----------------------------------

short I know I just wanted to get to that part.

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT OR THINK WILL HAPPEN AND IT JUST MIGHT! !