Come back prt 2 !!!!!

I took in a big breath and calmed myself down . This is it everyone will know I'm not dead and I'm not pregnant anymore. Well fuck what they think.

I grabbed my purse then began my way to Braxton crew. I began my beyonce strut, my hips swing while my ass jiggles. Being pregnant caused my boobs to be bigger and hips widen. Everyone was looking like they saw a ghost. dumb hoes. I began hearing whispers.

I walked to first period and saw someone in my seat. She looked just like me except darker eyes. Everyone was ignoring her like a disease. I sat down at the desk next to her. The teacher began talking so I decided to introduced myself since no knew else was.

"Hi my name Kelly," I said.

"Mia; oh so your the girl everyone's is talking about," I nodded.

I felt a figure over me. The teacher was still talking. I looked over it was Ava.

"You may want to leave her alone you might catch something, " She said. This Bitch.

" Ava getcho irrelevant ass on some where. No one was even talking to you, so please got sit yo thirsty ass down somewhere ," I responded. she stomped her foot and sat down.

I shook my head and turned my attention back to Mia. " Made any new friends yet," I asked her. She shook her head no.

" I'm not asking to be your friend just know you have some one to talk to," I replied.

*

I began my way to my locker when I heard a lot of commotion and my name.

" You a hooee, bitch . Just cause you new don't mean I won't beat that ass like I did Kelly last year," One of Ava's groupies hoes said to Mia.

Mia stood there not talking. She may not be my friend but I'm not going to let them down talk her. I walked up to Mia and put my shoulder on her.

" well isn't it a surprise its queen hoe her self. ," Groupie said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl with pure fury in my eyes. She immediately got scared.

" Stay in yo lane before I put you in it," I said .

I grabbed Mia whose in tears to the bathroom . " What's wrong ma," I said.

" Why are they soo mean ," she sobbed.

" Cause you pretty and they basssicc ," I said . I fixed her makeup and wiped her tears.

" Hold your head baby girl cause your crown is falling," I whisper.

School was now over and I was sitting by my car waiting for Chris. I scrolled on instagram mindlessly.

" What happend to my baby," his voice was angry. I looked up and saw it was Marcus. I shook my head and ignored him.

"Kelly you know you heard me," he grabbed my arm tightly.

" Nigga," I screech causing attention, " get the fuck off me before I call my brothers to make that ass like grass. You ain't nodbody to me . Plus MY baby was never yours. So don't worry bout it. Go dick down another girl you think you can grabb like that . Soo move along before I start rappin " Who Shot ya ."

By then everyone was looking at us. To be honest I don't give to flying fucks no more. I gotta get outta here before something ties me down here.

" Is everything okay here baby sis.,"Braxton said eyeing Marcus.

" Yeah Marcus here was just leaving, " I said sternly.

I got in my car and turned the a/c on. Keri and Chris soon came and got in the car. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Keri with biggest kool aid grin ever.

" Nigga why you grinning so hard ," I ask. She tried to speak but couldn't.

" You've been talking to Daquan's ass again haven't you ? " I said. Chris laughed at Keri's embarrassment.

I shooked my head at Keri's bright red face.

** Next day after school**

I was laying in my bed with Keri and Mia. We were watching reruns of The Game.

" Your tattoo is too icey ," Mia said.

"Thanks," I said.

I really want to get off the subject. I don't want to talk about my dead child today. I've cried way to much. I'm soo tired.

" Soo Keri what the hell up with you and Mr. Daquan," I asked while wiggling my eyebrows

" Nothing, " She said quietly.

" Nothing my ass spill," Mia replied.A small smiled creeped onto her face.

" Okay well he invited me to this party tomorrow. oh you guys can come to," she said...

My mom called us to dinner. She cooked red beans with rice and sausage, cornbread, greens, and kool aid. We ate fiercly not leaving a dropp behind.

*

I rolled out of bed then walked to the bathroom. I took a shower then did my daily hygiene thing.

I put on my white, red, and black converse with gold spikes with my blue jean skinny that stopped below my calf, and my red last kings shirt cut above my belly button . I put my hair in a messy bun. I added mascara then eysline like Amy Winehouse's.

(a/n you can buy those converses at krushgirlz.com)

I sat in my seat and began eating my breakfast like usual. The boys soon came downstairs like usual except for Chris. I finished and waited for Chris but he still didn't come down.

I knocked on the door. I heard a groan . I opened the door and saw Chris with a frustrated face.

" What's wrong baby," I asked him.

" My ummm. dick won't um err ," I laughed at him trying to explain his problem.

I unzipped his pants took him whole. Lets just say I didn't leave my man hanging. We made it to school just in time to get to our first period. I sat down in my seat next to Mia and began getting ready for class.

COMMENTS= FASTER UPDATES !!!!

---------------------------------------

I promised within this week that's why its so short . next chapter is the party and some lies, secrets, and betrayals are uncovered.

comment o n what you think will happen for faster updates.