Iiving with 5 over protective brothers in the hood

I slung my self out of bed. Then walked to my restroom. I took a shower last night. So I just started on my hair. I kept it,it normal curly/ wavy way. I added a bit of mousse , then scrunched a little bit.

I put on black skinny jeans purple mini top that stops above my belly button. And purple gladiator shoes. I grabbed my white coach purse. I put on my black Fendi shads.

I looked in to the mirror my hair complimented my mixed skin tone. My mom is white and my dad is black.

I have five older brothers. They are very over protective. I their always a cock block. And their friend who is just like a brother to me. He lives with us, his family got divorced and didn't want to live with neither of them.

I began to walk down stairs. My brothers were sitting down eating.

(descriptions).

Tony has hazel eyes, black hair into a bald fade, a tongue ring, and muscles

Jared - brown hair,tall , muscles and brown eyes.

Braxton - black hair into a bald fade, brown eyes

Jamal- brown hair , hazel eyes, hates corn.

( brothers friend)

Chris- black hair thats in a bald fade hazel eyes , big muscles.

Michael- black hair cut short into a bald fade. Brown eyes. Muscles

Their all at least 6'0 they think I dress like a slut but I'm not I have a boyfriend.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down and poured me some coco puffs. They where all watching me.

" what the fuck get off my dick and eat cha damn cereals " I said.

Then continued to eat.

" whatcha damn mouth before I whoop yeah ass" moms said.

Even though my moms white she can be as mad as a black women. She even acted like one. She was raised in the hood because she was adopted.

" yes ma'am " I muttered.

" what I didn't hear you" she said cuffing her ear.

" haha , ya young lady what your mouth " Tony said.

I stood up and put my bowl in the sink. Jared the oldest came in the kitchen.

" You are not wearing that to school little girl " Jared said.

I ignored his comment on my outfit.

" and you smell like sex" I said.

" you no what that smells like because. " he said.

" you no what Jared kiss my ass and that little bitch that hiding in the closet waiting for everyone to leave" I said. Leaving with a smirk on my face.

I live in the hood. Yeah the hood. People on my block are mostly old people who's kid moved out or moved back in because of a pregnancy.they sit on the porch waving to everyone drinking lemonade. While the greens are on the stove cooking.

My favorite of them who is a second mom is my grandma who is like a second my who will listen and won't judge me. But will tell me what is right to do. I love that women.

I got into my charger I got from my past birthday. I drove to school with body to body blasting in the speakers.

I parked in the closest parking spot. I pulled the my keys out the ignition.

I saw my boyfriend and his group. I walk behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

" guess who" I said sweetly.