Mr. Alpha is My Mate 17

Chapter 17

Ashleys Pov

I turned to Colton who had a calm look on his face.

What the fuck. There's a furious Alpha who is about to attack him but instead he's CALM?!

I don't get this guy.

"I was just having a small talk with Ash. You don't have to be mad bro." He retorted.

"You touched what is mine." Xaiver growled.

What's his problem?! I told him that I didn't want him and yet he wants me?

Dang. He has a thick skull.

"I already told you. I'm not yours." I'm starting to get irritated.

Okay. Let's get this straight. There's a reason why I don't want a mate.

Mates. There are werewolves who reject and accept. One day you fall inlove with your mate and be all lovey dovey. Next thing you know it, the next day you see your mate cheating on you with some other chic. You're heart is broken and you feel like you just want to die. So you leave and live your life the way you want it to be. Then your mate who you doesn't want you to leave comes back for you. He asks for another chance but you already know that he'll cheat on you again so you don't give him a second chance. Then boom, your life is back to the way it started but without him.

You see I don't believe in second chances. I know it sounds cruel but, I just don't believe it.

You love him. He loves you. The world turns upside down and he doesn't love you. Your confused because you gave him your love but what. In return you get, nothing. Your just going to get hurt anyways.

"Shut up, Ashley!" He snapped.

My eyes turned to a darker color. See what I mean?

"For the last time, STOP FUCKING
TELLING ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO! THIS IS MY LIFE THAT I CONTROL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted at him. Feels so much better letting it out.

Colton looked at me amused. Well someone had to put him in his place.

I could tell that Xaiver was trying to control his wolf.

Xaiver glared at me. Even worse, his eyes are pure black. OH SHIT.

He grabbed onto my waist and hoisted me up his shoulder. I pounded on his back while kicking my feet as he began walking up the stairs.

I looked up to Colton shaking his head at me. I pleaded him with my eyes asking for help.

Colton got up and dissappered to somewhere else.

"Stay still or you'll be punished." Xaivers 'wolf' demanded. Scary.

I huffed in defeat and mummbled a "Meany." at him.

We got to his room as he just threw me on the bed and walked out of the room. I heatd a click. Knowing he locked the room.

My stomach growled. I groaned. Does Xaiver happen to have some food in here?

~Why do you dislike him so much? He hasn't even done anything to him and you do this to him?~ Angel suddenly asks me.

I thought for a momment. She's right.

~I don't know~ I whispered to her.

I started to get sleepy. I sighed and let the darkness consume me.

___________________________

............... Oooooooooooooooo

What's Xaiver, well Xaivers wolf 'Bryce' going to do to their presious mate, Ashley?

:)

Peace

Don't worrie, I'll update again tomorrow guys!

-Angelix