.:56:.

•••×•••

After the dinner everyone left, saying goodbye to you and yukio, along with the chef for the good meal.

Everyone left besides Nash. "Let's go."
Yukio spoke to Nash. But he caught your glare.

Quirking a brow, "what do you mean..?"
"Oh ya, forgot to tell you, he's spending the night."
"How do you forget. There's only two beds in there Yukio. Where's he sleeping?"
"With me...?" Yukio quirked a brow at you this time.
"Oh. Ok....Have, fun with that...?"
"Oh no I will."

Yukio gave a quick smile at Nash.
Nash gave one back.

"Ok. Let's go I guess."
Nash spoke, breaking the very awkward silence.
"K, oh! And I need to get in the shower." You looked up, crossing your arms.
"Oh wow, something important, mind if you tell us?" Nash asked.
"Uh I don't mind, but I'm going to lunch with Bon. Me and him are gonna start over kinda sorta." You explained a bit, fiddling with your hands.

"Oh, cute. At least your trying to work things out, ya?"
"Uh...Ya."
"Oh, how come tomorrow, isn't there school?"
"Actually, I heard there was a giant storm heading this way. They don't want to risk it and get our school outfits ruined," I informed. He nodded his head, along with the words.
He seemed to take interest.

"That's bad I guess....? I don't know how to answer that. But we're here, so... Goodnight Rin" Nash spoke, he seemed more awkward then the first time.

"Goodnight...?" I waved a shy bye, and changed in the bathroom. Heading to your bed, you saw Yukio and Nash. Sleeping together.

•••×•••

"Honestly, I thought you and Nash would have a bigger thing then him and Yukio."
"Who, and what do you mean..?"
"Oh, I'm just the voices in your head. You basically thinking about what I'm gonna say, but you don't know it. Rin, I'm saying you sir, might be crazy."
The voice laughed doubtfully.

"O-oh ok...?" You mumbled a but afterwards.
"Is there a problem? I mean, tomorrows a big day for you. Wouldn't want anything to happen...Right? You want all to go well. You sir, want to get back with Bon. Is that right?"
"I want everything to go smoothly of course, I don't know about the last part yet.."
"Yes you do Rin. Look inside. Your head not heart. Your gut, always go with your gut.."
"You seem to want something, what is it...And is this a dream, and if it is, show your face..?"
"Yes this is...So by tomorrow I do believe you'll forget all of this."

The voice came out of the darkness, revealing a tall, skinny figure, muscular almost. He had the same kind of expression as Nash. And same facial features too.

It freaked you out.

"What do you want from me?"
"What do I want from you..? Are you really asking that."
"Well, ya...You look like someone I know. Since your my head, you should know who."
"Nash, correct?"
"Ye-" the male cut you off, finishing his own question.
"Yes of course I know, not much of an idiot, but, I just wanted to say, it's time to wake up."
"What?"

Before you could hear a reply from the figure, you were jolted up straight, and sweaty. Yukio was in the bathroom most likely, as Nash stood above you.

You could feel his breath against your neck. It made your hairs rise in end.

"H-hi c-can I h-help you?"
"Oh, sorry, I was gonna wake you up, looks like your already up, we don't have school today."
"Oh, ok thank you..."
"Ya, no problem. Let's go eat breakfast, ya?"
"S-sure.."

•••×•••

"That was good, thank you chef."
Nash called out, not knowing what the chef actually was. He waved a goodbye to the chef and left to our dorm.

"I'm heading in the shower, bye."
"Bye" the other two's voices called out synced almost.

•••∆•••

Shower was done. Time to get ready.
I was actually really excited to do this, lunch with Bon.

Not a date. I reminded myself.
Take Bon to lunch. Start over with him...

*Ding*
I looked down, seeing my phone was on, and a notification was shown. "one new message" it read.

I quickly grabbed it, hopping to see it was from Bon.

Bon❤: hey!
You: hey you almost ready, and what time do you want me to come around?
Bon❤: in a few hours...And I'm not almost ready. At all. Like I'm not kidding😅
You: wow, even IM ready. And I'm Rin😂
Bon❤: Ya ya, whatever. I just woke up that's why. And I thought we had school so I panicked a bit.
You: HAHA no way?? Wasn't your alarm set?? Mine was...I'm actually really looking forward to this. Lunch.
Bon❤: right..Lunch. but me too
You: 👌 get ready? I just gotta throw on a clean shirt.
Bon❤: wow you weren't kidding, your even putting on clean clothes for this. Wow.
You: whatever 😂 you know how I am though.
Bon❤: I mean, when you date someone, don't you have to get to know them..?
You: oh ya...About that. I was wondering, while we are at lunch, we can...Start over?
Bon❤: I'd actually like that. Sure.
You: oh ya! Nash totally spent the night with Yukio, and I think they're dating..
Bon❤:no way😂
You: ya, but I gotta get going, I'll talk to you later. Bye bon!!
Bon❤: bye

I didn't actually have anything to do, I just wanted him to get ready.

"Hey Rin!"
"Hi Nash?"
"Aren't you leaving soon?"
"Uh, I don't know, Bon is gonna text me when I have to come over."
"Oh, cool cool...."

Nash's voice trailed off as he looked through all of Yukio's papers.

Weirded you out a bit.
You brushed it off, and walked up to your desk. Full of unfinished homework, sat down, and began working on it.