tuesday

RINS POV
You had fallen asleep before you could reply to Bon.  You loved him, or, at least you thought that. You woke up to Yukio getting ready, following along you got up and grabbed an outfit from your closet. "Good morning Rin, I as wondering when you were gonna get up." He slid his other arm into his sleeve before walking out of the dorm room. You stretched, and rubbed your eyes, putting the other leg in the pants, and the other arm in your sleeve. Walking sleepily out of the room towards the kitchen considering you don't have enough time for a shower. Eating silently with Yukio across from you, you ate and scrolled through the tweets you missed the last few days. Chuckling at a few. "C'mon Rin, we're going to be late." You watched as he got up grabbing his items and walked off. 'Not even a goodbye?' You thought to your self before grabbing your stuff. The classes were long. The walking distances were long. The day was long. Until your 'favorite' class came a long. You sat in a seat, setting your stuff down. You fiddled with your pencil, waiting for the rest of the class to come. To your surprise, you were early. 'But the bell had rung already, something was up.' You looked around setting your pencil down. Waiting for at least Yukio to enter. You waited a while. 'Ding' your phone rung, setting your panic simulation on. You opened the message quickly, seeing it was from Bon. "We're doing an unexpected mission project, head over amusement park in ten minutes." You did a casual shrug, grabbing your stuff, you left the empty and quiet classroom. You kneeled down fishing blindly for your headphones. You grabbed then with a smile of joy. Pulling your phone out of your pocket you plugged in your headphones. Closing your black backpack and standing back up. You scrolled through your music looking for your favorite. "Slowtown by twenty one pilots." You clicked it listening to the words he sang; and what they meant, you loved it, you hummed with the rhythm. You held your head down, watching for your dumbass not to trip. You would glance up here and there while crossing the street. Looking up one last time to see that you had arrived at the amusement park sign. "Well you finally made it, Rin your at least 10 minutes late." Yukio glared at you and crossed his arms, he was obviously still holding his grudges with you. "Wow, it took me 20 minutes to get here, would have bee later if I wanted to." You smirked at him, knowing it would anger him just a little bit more. Yukio just gave you a meaner glare. "Care to take your seat, next to Shima?" he eyed the emtpy spot next to the pink haired boy. You nodded you head, walking over to the empty seat. You sat there as Shima and Shiemi talked and chatted up a storm, puppet hand was quiet, and Bon and Kone just chatted. You listened to all the words, not realising you had been staring up at the stars, with a gloomy expression. Yukio nudged your arm a bit, seeing that everyone had quited down. You immediately started blushing, clearing your throat, you finally croaked out, "yes?" Yukio was used to you staring off, but this time it felt different. Yukio had just look at you disapprovingly and continued to speak to the class. "Rin, you would might want to listen to this," Shima whispered over to you, who hadn't been paying attention for the last thirty minutes. instead, you had been in your own world,with your own, dark thoughts...you shook your had fiercely. causing to much attention, only for the whole class to look at you, "you ok, Rin need some time to calm down, you seam," Shimas voice trailed off looking for the right word, "ah-ha worried," he was hunched over, looking you in the eyes, with his hands fiddling, "ya...im, fine," you tried talking through the uneasiness. "Rin, Shima, want to share it out to the class?" Yukio looked at you two hoping to get you in trouble. "Uh, no its just Rin isn't feeling to well," Shima gave a reassuring chuckle afterwords, dying to ease off the nervous breakdown, Shima hates being put on the spot. "Right, Rin if you want you can walk along side the park, but please. For the sake of god, don't leave or do anything stupid." Yukio just looked at you worriedly for your sake, but you shook it off, and shook your head grabbing your phone and ear buds up. "By the way, Shima and Bon are your partners, they have to explain to you what to do," Yukio called after you, not only you, but Shima and Bon weren't to happy about that.

BONS POV
Shima and Rin were your partners for the assignment. You knew Yukio was up to something, something bad. But, Yukio had been acting mean and Rin had been sad. Completely different, or so, you thought. Rin had been avoiding you and your texts and calls all day. And he never replied to last night either. Maybe this was your chance to talk to him alone, "Mr.Okumora, may I be excused?" The male just glanced over at you, and nodded. You gave a smile and stood up, brushing the dirt off your clothes. Rin had already wondered around the amusement park, so now it was your turn to find him. "Rin please! im begging you! we're going to have to talk one way or another!" you called out for Rin, waiting and waiting, hoping, and praying for him to reply, but, he never did. You had finally given up, turning the corner of a small building, youn ran into a small fragile figure. "s-sorry, i didnt see you ma'am-sir?" you scratched the back of your head nervously. "Bon, you were right," you had reconized the could tone the figure had given you. "R-rin?" you watched as he put an earbud back in, as he did you noticed he heard you the whole time. "Bon, your right. I-I-I do want to work us out, I never wanted us to fight im-im sorry," as Rin spoke, he spoke with relief in his tone. As you were in your thoughts of what he had just said, you didn't belive it was really him, as he grabbed you and and started crying, and not the first time he had cried today either. At first you were shocked, but, remembered the kisses and hugs and laughes you two had shared, as the memories flooded to you, your tense back had gone soft as you let in on the hug. "Thank you Rin, thats all i've needed all day," you smiled softly, tears in your eyes, as you pulled back, you rested your forehead on his. You looked him deeply in his eyes, admiring all the feartures you had missed through all the events that had happend. "Bon," Rin seemed to hesitate and choke on his own words, not thinking of a question, he spoke as he just wanted to hear you name in his voice with love, once again. You smiled deeply in your in your thoughts. "Rin we should start heading back, lets go," you grabbed his hand in yours; and walked in the direction where the others where, with a smile on your face, the whole time.