.:39:.

RINS POV

"no. I'm going to sleep. You should too.  You'd been sleeping in most of your classes."

You shrugged. Not even paying attention. Due to the lack of interest, and the book.

You read to about chapter 6, Out of 25.
Not bad. Considering your the slowest reader.

"Goodnight."

You said, before switching the light off, and climbing under your blankets.

The night was hot and uncomfortable.

You were tossing and turning most the  night.
But it was worth it. You were gonna get up, got to school. And see Bon.

~~👁👄👁~~
Time skip.

"Yay, I get to see Bon!" You thought, while walking in through the doorway.

"Rin, glad you made it." Yukio said.
You had noticed, everything was cleared off tables, and everyone was standing around, holding their items.

"Grab your stuff from your seat. We're having a seating arrangement."
Yukio stated. He seamed annoyed of just your presence.

But it didn't bother you one bit.

You grabbed your items. And stood next to Bon.

"Hey, how's your nose?" Shima asked with a Sincere tone.

Bon seamed annoyed of the question though.

"Quit asking me that. You know I hate it." Bon shaped his hand into a fist. Squeezing it really hard.

"Hey my Bon-Bon!" You excitedly said. Wrapping an arm around Bons waist.

Bons frown immediately turned into a smile once he saw who it was.
"Hey, Rin, it sucks at school, I mean, I love it and all but. This is a lot compared to what I've been doing the last week or so." He chuckled a bit.

"Ya, I know. You feel better?...The cough sounded bad yesterday." You locked eyes with Bon.
"Oh hell ya. A lot better," he laughed once more.

His smile brought a smile to your face.
I mean ya, he made a few mistakes here and there, but so do you. It's called life. Expect it.

"OK Rin. You sit here."
Yukio looked up, scanning around through the other students to find you. Placing a hand on your, new seat, as the looked for the next student.

Walking I've the the area that had been assigned to you, you had listened around to hear Bons name. But nope.

He had been assigned the seat in the front. You were all the way in the back.

This is the kind of shit that bothered you. "Wait. Yukio. Because I'm the most behind, and worst in class, shouldn't a kid who knows what he's doing sit by me?" You raised a brow at him.

Causing everyone's attention.
The class didn't know who to look at. You or Yukio. Considering your blue tail had been showing.

"Your right." Yukio sighed in annoyence. "Fine. Kone, Rin please switch seats. You will be sitting there tomorrow and so on."

Yukio pushed up his glasses.
X

I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH, ANYWHO LOVE YOU ALL, KEEP READING, HAVE A WONDERFUL SEASON😂