Tuesday pt2

RINS POV
You and Bon talked back and forth holding hands, but something still wasn't right. "sorry Mr.okumora, please continue on with the plan." Bon of course said with respect. Yukio had just scanned the two of you, and glared at your hands that were still intertwined. You and Bon had both blushed a very bright red and quickly let go. "Right," Yukio cleared his throat and continued to speak, he knew you hadn't been listening the while time, but knowing Bon, he would explain it all to you, even if it took hours. That's why you, liked him. "Alright, Bon you and your team will be in the south end." You nodded, grabbing your backpack and supplies off the ground. The three of you diet talk, Bon as on the right side of you, as Shima steadily walked behind a bit. "Rin, Bon we have to fin the demon wondering around here, it comes out both day and night, both of them the same amount, and Yukio didn't mention what level it or they is. And also, they don't know how many either." Shima spoke softly. "Well. We should do night shifts then ya?" Bon spoke up, breaking the silence. "Sounds like a good idea, but we have a odd numbered group, so that means, we would have to do were Time shifts." Shima spoke, with his usual weird man-ish boy-ish tone. "You have a point, But maybe we could work things out. Who has the tents?" Bon held his head low in thought. "Well I got mine," you spoke with a straight face, trying to get Bon to look over at you, but still, his head was down, watching where he walked. "I-i forgot," Shima and Bon spoke at the same pace. They glanced over at each other and laughed. Kinds bothering you, because Bon had never really looked over at you all night. You gave out a long sigh and sat in a bench, that was about to cross your path.

BONS POV
Rin had sped off, sitting down at a small bench, facing a great big lake. "Good idea Rin, we should set our camp here." Shima called out behind you. You watched and listened to hear or see a reply from the smaller male. But he did a simple shoulder shrugged and nodded. 'Was he mad at you? Did you do something wrong?' You thought, but they suddenly got lost as someone shoved past you. "Ouch, who was that?" Looking around, you saw Rin still and the bench and Shima pitching the one tent. "Who was what?" Shima crouched over the mess of sticks and plastic covers. "Oh-uh never mind, Shima do you need help?" You chuckled at him. "I-i think so," Shima laughed nervously. You walked over helping him set and pitch and do everything. "Hey, Rin ya hungry?" You looked over at the back figure, Rin had been crouched on the bench. "I'm good." Rin replied, cold tone, he hasn't even looked back. Not once. Ok walked over to him, and sat right next to him. Puling one of him arms out of his pocket and held it. "I love you, Rin its not going to change. Ok? I promise." Rin tried to get him arm out of your grip, but as expected, he was to weak. "Then how come you always get drunk Bon? You know I hate it. Having to care for your drunk ass all the time. Its not easy, and the things you say!" You looked up at you angrily. "I can stop, just as long as I have you." He narrowed his eyebrows even more. "Have me, have me? You can just leave me, K? I need.to think and be alone.for awhile.