.:42:.

BONS POV

It killed you knowing Rin could become anyone's in a split second.

You had to find a way to get him back.
Even means actually telling him how you feel.

Or showing it.

You faked a smile looking at the smaller, cuter male. It's impossible not looking at him.

"So. Uh. About Nash.."
Rin made eye contact with you.

"Ya. Nash..." You looked down. Unlocking you from the cage that seemed to take your soul.

You took in a deep breath.
Twirling your pencil in your hands.
You felt like a pro, considering you're always fiddling with your pencil.

"Me and Nash...Both like each other...He never knew about you and me dating. He still doesn't. So what I'm trying to say Bon. Is I'm going on a date with him tomorrow. To the park. Near the forest."

He explained. Not removing his eyes from you. You felt it. The cold sorry stare the he let off.

Must be Satan's part.
The cute part. The stare.

"Hey Bon. Can you go turn this to the office for me?" Yukio looked at you. Expecting a reply.

But you just simply got up and walked to his desk grabbing the paper.

Walking it the door, you realized that the paper was showing. Taking a quick glance at it.

"This isn't for the office. I saw you were scared so this is your excuse to leave. I hope this helps. Take your time."

Was written on a blank piece of printer paper. Almost directly in the middle. For a teacher's handwriting it was awful. Or hastily written.

You felt a bit of relief float off your chest as it was easier to breath.

You sat down in the hall. Holding he piece of paper in your hand. Rewinding what had happened in class.

It felt unbelievable. Rin and Nash. You and him had hardly broken up not to long ago and he's already over you.

Maybe he was using you.