i need to know

BONS POV
You woke up with you neck hurting and a swore throat. Getting ready for the shower you woke Shima, "hey could you keep and eye out for my water? Its heating in the kitchen" hopping in your heard a faint, "yup!". You cleaned you hair lastly, rinsed it, and hopped out drying yourself. "Bon the water is ready, by the way you don't look so good, you should stay home". I looked down and narrowed my eyebrows, "I need to go though, I need to see what the three think of me now..." You started fixing up some of your favorite, green tea with some honey. Shima knew who the two of the three had been, but couldn't think of the last one. You looked over interrupting his thoughts, "come on Shima, I don't want to be late," you both got up grabbing you stuff and headed to regular school. Finally school had ended, you couldn't stop waiting for cram school. As usual you were first to get there, but this time Shima and Kone had gotten there first, "hey Kone , Shima!" You walked in excited for this class.

RINS POV         

Walking in you weren't surprised to see all the other classmates had gotten there before you. "ok class you only have 3 days left, please get together with you partners and Asuna please come up to my desk," you knew what is was about, you had to tell Bon, about everything. "hey Bon....so I don't know if you feel the same way but," you got cut off by Bon, "if your gonna say you like me, I like you too."  You nor bon talked for the rest of class. "Bon?" you grabbed hold of his shoulder, do you forgive me, i was being rude so it looks like i didn't like you." you looked down making your bluish black hair cover your face. you were expecting a smile from him, "but did you have too? couldn't you have acted like a friend, like me?" you felt a sharp pain in your heart, as Bon turned around.

BONS POV 

You felt wrong for saying that, you wanted to turn back around and hug Rin and say sorry, so you did just that. You gave Rin a big hug and softly in his ear whispered, "im sorry, I shouldn't have said that," You felt Rin hug back and you smiled, and started crying. "don't cry, i need to tell Asuna something," you were worried for what he had to say so you asked all nosey. "oh, that i gotta brake up with her, its unfaithful to like the one you not dating, I know Yukio told you," He was right, Yukio did tell me. "ok, meet me at my dorm to finish the project," . you saw as a happy Rin running to find Asuna, "ok Bon-bunny", you blushed madly at thee nick name he called you.

A/N so, i know this is a short chapter and please vote and share, tell me if i should change anything in the comments!! i love you all!!!