nash?

IN THIS CHAPTER IK ADDING ANOTHER MAIN CHARACTER.

While running into the stall, you noticed someone had already been in one.

Trying your best to be quiet, you snuck your way into a stall.

Grabbing some toilet paper you wiped your tears.

"Hi Rin..You came here to cry to?"
The voice said to you.

They knew who you were...But you couldn't recognize that voice, even if your life depended on it.

"H-how do you know? And who are y-you?" You said through tears.

"Hopefully this doesn't sound creepy but, I know you by your shoes, and plus you wouldn't know me. I say hi all the time, you act as if I'm not here."

You looked around in thought.
"Just tell me your name please, I don't want to have to go through this, I'm not in the mood as it is." Showing a but of anger in your tone.

"OK calm down, sassy. This is probably the longest conversation I have ever held with you. I like you. I have fore a while. And,
I'm Nash. Nice to meet you."

He seemed nice. Maybe you should talk nicer.

"OK, Nash. What did you come In here for?" You walked out of the stall, throwing a damp balled up piece of paper away. He did shortly after.

Finally getting a good look of this, Nash kid, he was kinda cute.

"Me, I came in here because my girlfriend just dumped me. How about you." He blushed a bit, making eye contact with you.

"Oh, right, we had this game in class, we named something we don't like about our partner.
Mine was Shima, he said he hated that I dated Bon, and yet he didn't." You were kinda nervous speaking about it out loud.

It felt good talking to him,  even on this sort of topic.

A good few minutes have passed since you two were talking, and he was studying the same subject you were! Which is great.
You and Nash planned on meeting later. Forgetting about meeting with Bon.