I love you, and only you!

******WARING DIRTY KINDA ITS NOT A YAOE******

RINS POV
You took the risk a called bon 'bon-bunny' something you always wanted to call him. You left before he could say anything. You ran off smiling until, the thought of Asuna came into you mind; you shook it off and thought of going to Shima, to ask were were she was, so you headed to his dorm first. As you were getting closer to the dorm room you heard moaning, you slammed the door open, to see Asuna riding Shima. "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!" you angrily yelled at Asuna, "about the fist day I got here" you watched as Shima got off Asuna and put his boxers on. Shimas face was as bright as a tomato. "IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU," you started crying, "I CANT BELIEVE YOU," you ran off looking for Bon through the tears. "BON..I NEED- YOU!" you felt warm arms wrap around you, comforting arms. You opened your eyes to see Bon hugging you, you smiled.

BONS POV
You hugged Rin, knowing he was happy, you had heard him yell out loud for you frantically. "It's ok Rin, I'm here for you" you felt his heart pounding along with him gasping for air, you rubbed his head slowly, calming him down. You hadn't gone to you dorm yet, "Rin wanna go to my dorm, we-" you were cut off by a yelling Rin "NO, IM NEVER GOING BACK TO YOUR DORM, EVER!" Rin tried escaping your hug, but you didn't let him go. "How about your dorm, but,you have to tell my everything." Rin nodded his head in agreement. You and Rin walked silently back to his dorm. "Rin, what did you see? What made you feel the need for me to call out for me and, cry?". Rin explained everything in very well detail, making you furious with both Asuna and Shima, "should we tell Yukio, should we even tell anyone?". Rin looked down mortified, and terrified look stayed on his face, he was shaking. "Its ok Rin, I won't hurt you, I love you, and only you,"  Rin didn't make an expression or movement, "Rin," you hesitated, "I want to make sure your ok, I want to protect you, to love you, be with you..." Rin looked up shocked, he blushed at the thought.

RINS POV
You were blushing, you had no intention on caring, at that moment your heart stopped for a moment, with the thought of what was going to happen. You pulled Bons face in for a kiss on the cheek, he then as the one with the stopped heart beat, both then continued with the same beat in sync. You both blushed madly, "you're face is soft" you said blushing. Bons face expression didn't changed, his eyes were wide madly embarrassed, and shocked, sweat had been coming down Bons face, " what is it Bon? What's wrong?" Bon said nothing, he just lifted his hand and pointed towards the door. You looked over and saw Yukio who had also seen the kiss on the cheek. Bon, Yukio, and you all then had the same shocked face expression. Until Bon had cleared his throat, and broke the silence, "well...Yukio didn't see you walk in here...". Yukio was still speechless. You looked at Yukio and smiled, "mmhmm...I think you should go now Bon". Bon looked over at Yukio, "no, I promised I would protect him, love him and be with him." I'm not going back to my dorm, not after what happened," Bon looked down again, "wait, Rin...what bed did it all happen on." Bon seam frustrated. "W-well from my p-point of view it was the l-left side...," Bin was in his mind for a while, "ya....I'm gonna be right back, see you later."

BONS POV
You were frustrated at what had happened not only with Rin but your bed. You grabbed all your stuff and stormed out the door. "SHIMA, IM GONNA KILL YOU!" you started running towards your dorm, you put the key in and unlocked the brown wooden door. You were shocked to see that the dorm was clean, but...not for a good reason. "SHIMA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" You heard a toilet flush to see Asuna walk out of the bathroom in just a Bra and underwear. You stood shocked not speaking, "Oh my, my little Bon had forgot to say hello, here let me start." She walked up to you slowly and seductively took off your coat. For some reason you were frozen, you tried speaking but it didn't come out you tried moving your hands but couldn't, until you realized, you were terrified, over a girl. You looked down with your body in the same position as before, standing there like an idiot. She had taken off your cream colored top shirt and started unbuttoning your white under shirt, you still couldn't move, for the first time you wished someone had been there. She was done with your button up and started on your tie, "my, my what a good boy you are! So strong and good stomach muscle too," she squeezed both your arms and put her hand on your stomach. You had finally had enough when she started unzipping your pants, "STOP" you yelled out loud, she refused and smirked at you making a nasty comment, "my- shouldn't we all get along here? I mean...you know you like what you see," she pushed her breasts up and down, and continued with you pants; you narrowed your eyebrows, "I've had enough!" You grabbed her hand pulling her away from you. "OUCH YOUR HURTING ME," she squealed around, you heard the door slam open, and recognized the pink haired boy, " LET GO OF HER BON, SHES MINE". You let go of her hand and stormed towards Shima, you pointed you finger on his chest and tapped it with every word, "Shima, I thought I trusted you, forget that, forget you, I NEVER liked Asuna not even the day she came, so how long has this been going on?, DAYS EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND!!" Shima laughed in how you were protecting Rin the half demon, "oh really, I walked in and saw her in just underwear and a bra, trying to get out of your hands, oh and not to speak, but where is your shirt and why are your pants unbuttoned?? Hmm BON EXPLAIN THAT. BESIDES RAPE." You paused for a moment, for thinking he would EVER  blame you for rape. "HOLD ON A SECOND, ONLY REASON I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT OR PANTS BUTTONED IS BECAUSE OF HER SHE WAS SEDUCTIVE AND DID THAT, I DIDN'T LIKE THAT SO, I TOLD HER TO STOP SHE KEPT GOING SO I GRABBED HER HAND AND PULLED HER AWAY FROM ME." You then punched Shima in the face with all the pain he caused Rin, and your bed. Once Shima fell to the floor Asuna ran up to him, you stood there and watched, Asuna slapped you in the face with tears in her eyes; you didn't care that she smacked you so you walked off back to Rin and Yukios dorm.

RINS POV
You heard a knock at your door, you opened it to see it was a shirtless Bon. "Hey Rin, hey Yukio, sorry it took so long," Bon rubbed the back of his neck and gave a nervous chuckle. Before you could ask Bon what happened, Yukio beat you to it, "Bon what happened at your dorm, and where is your shirt??" Bon walked into he room and closed the door, "Asuna" was the only thing Bon had said before continuing, "she-she harassed me, taking off my shirt and didn't stop when I said, and I froze then and there terrified," you listened to every word Bon had to say, "I'm sorry Bon," you got up and hugged him tightly, without him in a shirt he was hot you thought to yourself. "Bon want to borrow a shirt? I mean after that I wouldn't want to go back to my dorm." Yukio asked him chuckling after, "uh I think I'm fine, Rin seamed to like it," you hadn't realized that what Bon and Yukio was laughing at, was you, drooling while daydreaming of Bon. Yukio snapped his fingers in front of your face for your attention, Bon did his cute little chuckle, "so what if Mephisto finds out about this? And. Where am I sleeping....?" Yukio elbowed your arm, "oh, Mephisto probably already knows and you can spend the night with me," Bon blushed at the thought of sleeping with you, "uh, oh, uh, sure"
Bons face got even more red when he stuttered. Yukio laughed at the two of you, " Bon, Rin don't try anything funny, and because its already really late, you can stay home, I'll tell Mephisto you both got really sick, so you guys can at least organize what has been happening," Yukio smiled at us, "thanks yukio, I'm going to head to bed, I call inside!" Bon quickly said. You waited for Bon to get comfortable before you crawled into bed too,you too were blushing madly but also gladly, facing one another's opposite directions. Falling asleep smiling big.