27

You couldn't believe what he just did, you wanted more, you wanted to rip his throat out. It was such a mixed feeling, you literally didn't have a name for it. "I hate you." Your hair covered your eyes, so the glare that you made at him couldn't be seen. "Why thank you, I take pride in that." You watched as he did a 'gay' sort of stand and left the room. "I couldn't really recall him being gay, except for that one night.." You ran a hand through your hair, and gave a long sigh. You stared at the white bed sheets, and the white everything in the room, in your thoughts at is was disturbed, by the sound of an opening door, looking over at the heavy, white door, you saw the same male as before. "Hi Mr.suguro, the man that left, do you know him, and would he happen to know why you are here..?" The doctor spoke with the same, awkward voice, kinda cute almost. "Uh-yes I know him, but he wouldn't know why I'm here." You looked over, as the male began to blush. "An-d would you, mind if I-I asked how you know him?" He avoided your stare, looking at the clipboard, "oh- he is my teacher." The doctor now looked shocked. "O-k and uh, he, gave us this for you to wear.." he showed you one of your shirts, and a pair of your sweatpants. 'wait, isn't there clothes, OH MY GOD!' You looked under the gown provided to you by the hospital, only to see you were naked, not even underwear. 'wait, he is so awkward because he saw me naked!' you got a bright red, seeing that, he was also a bright red. "Do you, uh mind if I ask something personal...?" You looked over at the doctor, who was blushing, but he just shook his head. "OK, my question is, are you gay. Like I'm being serious." The doctor got red, even more then before. "I-I don't think I'm, qualified to answer that." You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm asking a question." You had a stern, tone as you spoke, as you glared at the doctor. "Y-yes, why." Now he was asking you. "I'm, I'm wondering, because I want to know who got me in these clothes." You continued to glare at him, as he stood there, awkwardly.