I Wish I Was Royal But I'm Not

Smut and self harm warning in this chapter
////////
Austin's P.O.V
I can't believe Alan would do that he let Oliver sleep in out bed after what he did. I needed time to cool off so I went to take a shower hopefully when I came back Oliver would be gone. I hurried and scrubbed my body letting hot water fall on me I turned the water off dried my body then realized I forgot my cloth in my room.

"ALAANNN" I called out but no answer.

I called out his name about five times but no answer do it looked like I was going to have to go to my room naked I really hoped Oliver wasn't there. I rapped the towel around my waist and slowly crept to my room, I opened the door and there laid the British boy in my bed. I was as silent as I could be and grabbed some underwear and a shirt and some sweatpants and I attempted to go somewhere where Oliver wasn't. I was walking out the door when all of a sudden Oliver woke up asking where he was which scared me and I accidentally dropped my towel. I turned around to pick up my towel but Oliver had it in his hand.

"This belongs to you" he said and gave me a little smirk.

I snatched it out of his hand and walked away an I could here footsteps behind me. I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist again and walked into the bathroom but Oliver put his foot in front of the door to stop me from closing it.

"Oliver get out the fucking way" I said through gritted teeth trying to push him away.

Oliver got through me into the bathroom closing the door.

"GET THE HELL OUT" I yelled at him.

"No" he said and stepped closer to me.

I pushed him away as he kept getting closer and closer to me. Somehow I lost my balance and fell onto the floor Oliver took the chance and got on top of me kissing me and grinding his hips onto mine.

"Get the hell off of me" I said attempting to take him off of me.

"Stop fighting me you know you like it he said continuing to take him off of me.

"GET OFF" I yelled.

"Your little buddy down there doesn't want me to get off" Oliver said pointing towards my hard member.

"Come on Austin just let me ride you or at least a blowjob" he said.

I didn't want to but my mouth betrayed me and said yes. I knew Alan would hate me I knew this was wrong but I couldn't stop it. I watched Oliver take his cloth off and I had to admit he was hot and if I didn't love Alan I would probably give Oli a chance.

Oliver grabbed my hard member and started stroking it I let out a low grunt wanting more. From there everything was a blur and then Oliver was on top of me.

"Fuck yes Austin more" he moaned out.

I got up put him against a wall and started thrusting into him harder.

"FUCK AUSTIN" He said and dragged his nails down my back which made me moan.

"I'm about to c-" Oliver said being interrupted by his climax.

He squeezed around my member and I was about to climax but I had to pull out I didn't want another Alan incident happening. Oliver quickly got on his knees and started sucking me till I climaxed.

We calmed down from our highs  and we quickly put our cloth on. Oliver went and tried to kiss me but I quickly moved out the way.

"No this was a one time thing and what happened in this bathroom stays in this bathroom. We never speak of this ever again and you don't tell anyone." I said walking out the bathroom towards my bedroom.

"Fine but will you at least try to act like you don't hate me when were around people." Oliver said

"Fine whatever now leave" I said leading him downstairs and opening the door for him

I watched Oliver walk out towards his car and I watched him leave. I walked back in the house and headed towards my room. I had to tell Alan about what I had just down I couldn't go on about my life with this guilt.

Alan was going to hate me for what I did probably even more than I hated myself.

I pulled out my phone as texted Alan asking where him and the rest of the family went. Within a minute Alan texted back and said that they had taken Michael to our yearly carnival me and Alan always went to. I texted him back and asked when they would be back he replied not any later than 10:00 and it was barely 8:35. Okay I said and tried to think of ways how to tell Alan what I had done. I thought and though and went through every single  option I had but nothing could do it. The guilt was eating me up and I didn't know how to take my mind off of it. I knew I should not do it but I had no other option well not at least till Alan got back.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and I hesitated but then I pulled my shirt up and slide the knife against my skin.

One for being an idiot

Two for being a cheater

Three for being ugly

These cuts were all deeper than usual blood kept flowing out of them.

I'm sorry Alan

//////////

Hope you enjoyed