We're Back And Here To Stay

Austin's P.O.V
"Okay so Alan do you want to go to practice today or not you know the last game before we go to the league championship is in a couple days and couch needs us." I asked Alan because we've been skipping a lot of practices and if we don't go coach won't let us play.

"Sure why not it'll be good for our fetuses in my stomach. However I'm scared they'll get hit by a ball or something I don't want to hurt them." He said before getting back to our school work that was in front of us.
"Austin I don't want you to
Over work you're self" Alan said seeming overly worried.

"What are you talking about babe I'm fine"

"You're fine right now but you have so much work first you wake up a 6:30 am and don't go to bed till around 11:00 or 12:00 you have school soccer practice and work I'm just worried" he said and looked down at his lap.

"Alan I'm fine don't worry after those baby's are born you'll see it was all worth it" I whispered into his ear pressing a kiss on his temple.

"Dam hormones" he whispered under his breathe before looking up at me with tears streaming down his face.

"I know Austin but you're just so good to the kids and me I don't deserve you" he said and looked back down at his lap.

"Hey hey no more crying Alan we both made the choice to have unprotected sex that one day so it's okay I love you so much and I'm here to stay" I said lifting his head up and giving him a kissing on the lips. He then pulled back a little and whispered I love you too.

"Carlile, Ashby go to the office no PDA in school nor talking about those type of subjects in my classroom" Mrs.Costello said while holding the door open waiting for us to leave.

Me and Austin were sitting in the office waiting for the principal Mr.Delong to call us in.

"Alright Tom I'll see you tomorrow at the same time" Mr.Hoppus said coming our of the office.

"Okay Mark I'll be waiting" Mr.Delong called back buttoning his shirt and pulling his pants zipper up.

I liked over at Alan and he was thinking the same thing I was and we just started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Mr.Carlile, Mr.Ashby you maybe come in now" Mr.Delonge called which made me and Alan stop laughing. We made our way into his office and sat down.

"May you explain why you're here today did you guys get caught giving each other blow jobs or hand jobs or were you guys fucking in the bathroom" he said with a serious face and staring me dead in the eyes.

"I'm just kidding guys lighten up but seriously why are you here" he asked.

"Uh um well I'm pregnant" I heard Alan whisper.

"Oh gosh" he said with a shocked face.

"You're so young Alan" he said and turned his head to look at me.

"Uh if you're wondering I an the father" I said and he turned his head back to look at Alan.

"Guys remember when Mr.Hoppus was out last year for almost the whole school year?" Mr.DeLong asked us kind of nervously as me and Alan nodded our heads.

"Well he was pregnant with our baby boy Travis and I know how hard male pregnancy is  so if you need anything I'll be here to help" he said while leaving us in shock with the news that him and Mr.Hoppus had a child. We nodded out heads an he dismissed us to get to the last few minutes of school.

However before we walked out he said "Be careful and stop with the PDA you're probably getting honey everywhere with how sweet you two are" he said giving us a big smile.

"I never imagined this" Alan said still in shock.
"Our principle and our Music Chronicles teacher having a baby" Alan said.

"I know right" I said pulling Alan to the direction of our lockers instead of our class.

"Where are we going?" He asked confused.

"We're going to our lockers school is almost over and we need to get ready for soccer practice it's been a while and we need to stretch out. I explained to him and lead him to our lockers.

We grabbed our stuff and went to the locker rooms in the back of the school.

"Alan are you sure about this I don't want you to get tired or hurt or anything" I asked worried about him.

"Alan I'm fine dot worry it'll be good" he said and pulled up his shorts and continued to put his shoes on while I bent down to tie them.

"Austin you always tie my shoes I can do it" he said and gave me a smile.

"Maybe tying your shoe will be our always" I said looking at him.

"Austin stop being a dork" he said and got up to walk out as I followed.

We went out on the field and bumped into coach on the way.

"Hey Alan, Austin I haven't seen you guys around in a while I'm glad you guys are back we need you guys for the championship games"

"yeah coach we're here to stay as annoy you for a while longer" Alan said and walked off.

"It's good to be back" I said and followed Alan so we could start our warm ups.

/////
Hope you enjoyed leave your opinions if you want.
Has anyone listened to dirty laundry by All Time Low