Betrayal Won't Come From My Enemies

Alan's P.O.V
I really didn't want to go to the doctors Austin was just over reacting but if it made him feel better then I would go because I didn't want him to worry. So I went changed my cloth and went down stairs and saw Austin on the couch scrolling through his phone.
"Are we going now"

"Yeah here just drink some water and then we can go" he said handing me a bottle of water which I chugged it all. We walked out the front door out to Austin's car then my mind started racing of the events of what had happened the night before but they were quickly cut short when Austin asked if I had any clue what was maybe wrong with me. I said no quickly and then I asked my own question.

"Why did you get back together with M-Matty I-I thought you said you wouldn't " I asked stumbling over my words.

"Look Alan there's things you wouldn't understand and I'm trying to protect you by doing this"

"I'd maybe understand if you explained things to me and what you mean you're trying to protect me all you did was hurt me"

"Alan I swear I'll tell you at some point I'll tell you but just not right now look we're here come on" he said as he got out and ran to my side to open the door for me. I got out the car and we went into the doctor's office while Austin signed me in I sat down next to the children's little playground they had inside. A little boy about three years old walked over to me and said "wow you're hair is wed" he said in his little voice he stood on the chair next to me and started playing with my hair I had to admit children and Austin were my weakness. Suddenly a seventeen year old woman came over to me and the little boy and started to yell at the little boy "Michael stop being an annoying shit and leave the boy alone " she yelled out to him as she pulled him away from me.

"It's okay leave him" I told her as she started walking away.

"Fine whatever" she said letting him go from her tight grip.

"Ouchy she hurt me" he said

"Michael is your mom nice to you" I ask him. He shook his head with tears in his eyes. I saw Austin coming over to me

"Hey buddy" he said as he saw Michael sitting next to me "Alan they'll call us up in fifteen minutes" He said to me.

"Okay" I said as went back to talking to Michael. Suddenly a horrible idea popped in my mind but it was worth a try.

"Austin you're the only child right" I asked him as he nodded his head yes.

"You've always wanted a little brother right" He nodded his head again

"Do you think your dad would like to adopted a little boy" I asked him

"I don't know probably yeah why" he asked me giving me a curious look.

"This little boy needs a new home his mom treats him badly and she doesn't want him anymore" I explained to him.

"Alan I'll have to ask my dad first"

"Call him right now please" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine he said but is the mom even up for this"

"I don't know maybe I'll go ask" I said as I grabbed Michaels hand and and walked towards his mom.

"I knew you'd get tired of him" She said glaring at him.

"Actually no I came to make you an offer my friends dad over there would like to adopted him" then I saw a smile creep onto her face

"When take him whenever you want"

"It's not that easy you have to fill out papers to hand him the custody of the kid " I explained to her

"When can we fill out these papers" she asked eagerly

"After I come of the doctor's office we can head and talk to his dad" I said pointing over to Austin

"Sure" she said as I walked away. When i got to Austin the doctor came out and called my name he lead us to the back and asked what was wrong which I explained everything and he got a worried look on his face. "Mr.Ashby do you know if you have have both female and male reproductive system" he asked

"Yeah my mom told me that a couple years back" I said nervously

"Sir I would like for you to lay on your back and I'm going to do an ultrasound" he explained to me. He got all his things ready and put the cold gel on my stomach and did whatever he was doing. After he was done he cleaned me up and I was seriously worried about what he was about to say. "Mr.Ashby congrats you're pregnant congrats to you too you guys can leave whenever you're ready" He said turning back to Austin and shaking his hand I was in shock and so was Austin.

"I-I can't be pregnant" I said with tears threatening to spill out my eyes.

"Alan it's okay look at me I love you and we can get through" Austin said kissing me. It actually did comfort me.

"Austin nowe can't I have a boyfriend you have a boyfriend and we're juniors in high school how are we supposed to get through this"

"I don't know Alan We'll find a way" He said comforting me as we walked out to the little waiting room area.

////////

Welp I hope you enjoyed that

I will now be posting every two days