Sometimes You Have To Fall Before You Fly

Before I start I want to know if I should keep going with this story because I don't get feedback and I feel like it's not good and I been thinking about deleting it 

/////////////////

Austin's P.O.V

We walked out to the waiting room and Michaels mother came over to me and Alan and asked when we could get the paperwork filled out so we could take the child from her hands.

"Follow me to my house and my dad is a lawyer he probably knows"

"Okay but can you take Michael I don't want to see him anymore" I grabbed the little boy and say him in the backseat of the car and buckled his seatbelt. I drove home and Alan got out the car first and took Michael out from the back. We saw the woman get out her at also I never did get her name she followed quickly inside.

"Dad I'm home" I yelled out

"Austin shut up he's sleeping" Alan whispered. My dad came downstairs looking uneasy and out of breath.

"Is this my soon to be son" he asked smiling the biggest smile I've seen ever since my mom left a year ago when I came out gay.

"I guess so but I was wondering how long the process would take" the woman said.

"Honey what's your name and how old are you and why do you want to abandon this child " he asked the woman

"My names Linda Rosebud I'm seventeen and being honest I can't stand him he's been with me since I was fifteen and another reason is I don't even have enough money to support him with all his needs"

"Alright that's a good enough reason so here's the papers that I ran to get when I got the news now just fill them out and I'll turn them in and we'll wait till tomorrow to get the judge's answer but in the little blank box you have to sign that you willingly give me custody of the child" I saw Alan out Michael down and run to the bathroom so I ran after him and there he was throwing up all the water he had drank.

"Awww baby" I said as I pulled his hair back and rubbed his back.

"Thanks Austin" he said as my phone started to buzz it was Matty yayy I thought to myself I chose to ignore him because right now Alan needed me. I sat my phone on the counter and pulled  Alan on my lap he was crying.

"Austin I don't want to be pregnant I love children but I don't think I can have in if my own yet I'm sixteen years old and I'm pregnant with your baby but you have a boyfriend and I have one and I don't know Austin please help me somehow"

"I'll help you get through this don't worry I love you kitten and me and you both will get through it together and u guess I'll tell you this now Matty knows about you getting raped and you cheating on Andy that's why I'm dating him again because he said if I didn't he would tell everyone and I was trying to protect you"

"H-How d-does he kn-know about that" Alan asked and I could tell the thought of everyone finding out scared the living daylights out of him.

"He set up cameras in your house the day I snuck out to get my cloth he snuck in I'm sorry Alan this is all my fault I shouldn't have ever gotten you to get into this thing with me"

"No Austin it's okay don't worry we'll get out of this together okay" suddenly a little figure waddled by the bathroom it was obviously Michael me and Alan got up a followed him. He was standing by the window looking outside looking toward the swing set that my dad had yet to remove from the backyard
"Do you want to go play outside buddy" Alan asked in a little voice which Michael nodded his head to. We opened the door and went out to play with Michael I felt my phone buzz and this time it was a text from Matty look here you shit I want sex and now so either you come over or I go to your house. I showed Alan the message and he snatched my phone and typed in a response and sent it which he then kept my phone.

/////////
This was kind of a filler I'm sorry but the next chapter should be better