I Dont Need Your Cheapshots And Set Backs

Alan's P.O.V
I got home took a quick shower and changed into something casual but not to casual not too fancy. Soon enough Andy was outside waiting for me I ran down the stairs and got in the car. Soon Andy was driving down the road and I kind of knew where he was heading well at least I think I know where he was heading. "Here put this on" he said handing me a blindfold "um okay" I said tying it around my eyes I heard the car come to a stop and then completely turn off. "Alright Alan were here you can take the blindfold off now" I did as instructed and opened my eyes it was the beach the place me and him met over the summer when I was having a bad day and I came here to escape. I looked around there was a table set right at the spot we met and a waiter standing next to the table. "Andy this is beautiful you didn't have to do this" I said "Well I thought since our anniversary is in a week I thought I could just build up to what I have planned for that day". We walk over to our table and he pulls the chair out so I could sit down honestly he was acting so weird I've never seen him like this other than the first month when we met. Out of nowhere I got lightheaded "Hey are you okay" he asked me "yeah I'm fine I had a headache earlier so this must be the aftermath but"
"Our food is going to be here so get ready because I know you eat very little" I spotted the waiter coming with our food he set the food down I got a good smell of it and I felt I was going to be sick to my stomach "Hey Andy where are the bathrooms here" "Right over there come on I'll take you hey waiter can you watch our food" He said as he started leading the way to the bathroom "Alan are you sure you're okay I can take you home" he said as we arrived to the bathrooms I quickly got in a stall and emptied out whatever was in my stomach which really wasn't much. I stood up when I was down and rinsed my mouth out "Andy I'm sorry but can you take me home I'm not feeling so good and I'm really sorry we couldn't get to enjoy this meal"
"It's okay Alan don't worry about it come on I'll take you home now" I hated that this had to happen the one time Andy was actually being nice and he took his time to prepare this nice date. The car ride was silent till we arrived to my house "Do you want to come in Andy we can maybe watch a movie to make up for the lost time and I really am sorry about what happened back there maybe do you we ant to come in and watch a movie make up for lost time"
"It's okay Alan no need to say sorry yeah let's go watch a movie" we made our way inside and I set up everything and let him choose a movie we layed in my bed and cuddle the clock struck 11:00 and he said he had to go home before it got too late. After he left I was left alone with my thought and there was one that I couldn't let go and that thought was Austin I really did like him but then what Andy did today were the parts I was going to miss and I didn't want to ruin either of the things I had my friendship with Austin would be affected if we kept doing what we were doing and and didn't break things off with Andy. However on the other hand there's Andy I would have to leave the relationship I had with him and if things didn't work out with Austin I would be all alone and I didn't want neither of those things to happen. I decided to go take a shower and do more thinking some other day I hope in the shower and turned the water on while humming along to Green Day. I felt like headed again great I'm probably getting sick I hated being sick but hopefully I don't and this is just some weird thing that's happening to me today maybe I was thinking to much and almost gave myself a headache. I got out the shower and somehow forgot my towel I guess I'll have to run to my room naked hopefully all the curtains were shut I ran out and made it to my room I grabbed my towel and dried my hair and changed into my pajamas.

////////
This was kind of a filler chapter I'm sorry but the next chapter will be better