I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Alan's P.O.V
It was Saturday morning and thoughts about what happened last night came flooding in my head. If I was being completely honest I loved the way Austin hugged me and kissed me and his touch made me feel weak inside. No Alan you love Andy  that little voice in the back of my head start to speak to me again. I felt shifting on the other side of my bed and then felt arms wrap around me"Hey my ginger princess are you up yet"
"I'm up Austie"  I said to him he then started kissing the back of my neck I flipped over and got on top of him
*Knock Knock*
"Oh shit Alan who could that be"
"I don't know Austin I'm going to go check it out I'll be right back"
I walked down stairs and opened the front door and realized I was just in my underwear I looked up at the person at the door it was Andy "Hey baby why are you in your underwear" he said as he kissed me. "It's just what I sleep in" I said nervously as I remembered that Austin was still naked in my bedroom. "Andy I'm going to go put some cloth on"
"Wait no babe are those hickeys"
"Uhhh ummm no um they're some weird spots that appeared on me that's why I cancelled the party"
"Oh hey Andy" I heard Austin say behind me.
"Oh yeah Austin was taking care of me yesterday as we fell asleep watching a movie"
"But why didn't you call me instead of Austin"
"I don't know Andy I'm sorry he's my best friend and I didn't want bother you so I just called him"
"Well I'll leave now Alan call me later though so we can hang out"
"Okay bye Austin"
"Bye ginger princess"I watched as Austin walked out the door. "Alan if you and Austin were just watching a movie why were you in your underwear and he also had those"weird spots " on him"
"Oh I guess it's contagious so I guess you should leave if you don't wanna get sick too" he grabbed my face "why were you in your underwear did you cheat on me with Austin" he said through gritted teeth "let me fucking go Andy" I said "No I won't let you go till you tell me what all you did last night"
"I told you we watched a movie and fell asleep now let me go you fucking idiot"
"What did you just call me" he said as he squeezed my cheeks harder I didn't think twice and I slapped him. "You're going to regret doing that" he said as he punched me "Alan I may love you but nobody disrespects me and gets away with it so if you ever cheat on me I will kill you I'll be leaving now darling"
I wanted to leave him I really did but I love him I know I know I'm stupid for it but when he's not so aggressive he's actually good to be around. I guess it's what I get for what I did last night with Austin I actually do feel really bad about it but just the way Austin touches me makes me forget all my guilt but at some point I'll have to think about it and I'll be a mess but hopefully Austin will be here for me. I went up to my room to put some proper cloth on and there was Austin sitting on my bed. "Why didn't you tell that he hits you Alan"
"Because it's nothing important"
"REALLY NOTHING IMPORTANT THAT HE HITS YOU AND TREATS YOU WHATEVER WAY HE WANTS"
"Look Austin it's okay it doesn't matter now I guess it's what I deserve and how did you get in here anyways I thought you said you were leaving"
"I climbed up through your window duhh but no Alan it's not what you deserve and you are my ginger princess and I will protect you from anything or anyone that try's to hurt you"
"Thanks Austin I love you"
"I love you too Alan"
"So how bout we watch a movie and I know exactly which one"
"Alan please not 500 days of summer we've watched it over 500 times how about we watch Star Wars"
"Austin we've also watched Star Wars 500 times let's watch mean girls"
"Fine"  we watched the movie and I fell asleep in Austin's arms which made me feel safe and like at home. It was now Saturday morning and we decided to got to IHOP me and Austin held hands and kissed because we actually went to the IHOP away from where we live so nobody would see us. I hated doing this  to Austin and having to hide him around all the time it makes me feel bad. We got the most homophobic waitress ever at first she actually smiled and said hi she was very nice till she saw me and Austin holding hands.
"So are you guys like gay or something" she said in the most annoying voice ever. "Yeah why does it bother you"
"No not at all" she said as she rolled her eyes we ordered our food and as she walked away I heard her whisper "dumb faggots" under her breath.
"We'll guess who's not getting a tip" I said to Austin he just laughed and we continued small talk till our good came. We ate and then we left back to my house "Austin I'm going to go take a shower because I'm all nasty and I haven't took a shower since Friday which is so nasty" I said to him as he nodded and followed behind me "why are you following me Austin"
"Because I want to take a shower with you if it's okay with you"
"It's totally fine by me just don't fuck me to had we have school tomorrow and I for want to be limping all around the school"
"I'll just carry you no big deal" we got in the shower and after we were done I let him borrow some of my older brothers cloth considering mine was to small to fit. We fell asleep talking while Austin played with my hair and my cat came and squeezed between us.

//////
Well there's that chapter remember comment and leave your opinion sorry for any spelling mistakes