Chapter 51: Anna

Warning: SPG (read at your own risk)

Intoxicating

I can see in his eyes that he wants to reject me pero hindi niya masabi because he probably doesn't want to upset me. But then, I can also see na gusto niya rin. He can't hide the desire in his eyes. Yun nga lang, I know that he's fighting the urge.

I don't know how long but we just found ourselves staring at each other wordlessly and unmoving. Me on top of him and him, under me. Then he reached up para hawiin ang buhok ko na nakatakip na pala sa dibdib ko. Slowly and intimately, his fingers started crawling up and down my back. Napapikit na lang ako as soon as I felt that my hair prickles and my abdomen is contracting.

"Before we do this I want to warn you. Be honest with me. If it hurts you then push me or tell me to stop. Okay?" he said with urgency in his voice that as if it's really important na alam ko yun. I just nodded quietly. Slowly umupo siya para magpalit kami ng pwesto. In one quick movement nakalapat na ang katawan ko sa kama habang siya naman ang nasa ibabaw ko.

"I promise na pagtapos nito makakalimutan mo ang lahat. Shall we remove this then?" he grabbed me by the waist and in one sweep he has managed to remove my underwear at itapon yun hell knows where.

"Remove yours too" ako na ang gumawa nun. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it up though he's already the one who removed his pants hanggang sa boxers na lang niya ang natira. But honestly, parang wala na rin siyang suot because I can already see his hard erection that wants to pop out of his boxers.

"Ako na ang magtatanggal o ikaw?" nang aasar na sabi niya pointing down to his waist. I just rolled my eyes and pulled it down as his erection springs free. When his boxers already fell down on his legs siya na ang nagtagal nun at itinapon din sa direksyon kung nasaan ang underwear ko so it makes both of us full naked. This time I didn't do anything to cover myself up.

He's heart stoppingly beautiful and there's no argue about that. His tousled hair a mess, his piercing eyes intoxicating every inch of my fiber. Matagal ko naman ng alam that he's godlike and all but it seems like mas gumagwapo siya kapag nakahubad. It's weird to think of it pero yun ang totoo.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you?" he whispered. His voice ragged while my breathing hitches. He gently runs his index finger to my cheek down to my chin where his finger moved in a circular motion. Slowly, he lifted my chin up and started kissing me. His lips are demanding and firm.

"Stick out your tongue" he ordered as his lips and tongue coaxes mine. When I stuck out my tongue he meets it and kissed me harder and wetter than I can ever imagine.

He puts his arms around me as he hauls me on top of him. He grabbed my hair which reminded me of the devil who touched me but Luke is much more delicate. He's brushing my hair with his fingers and tied it into a bun. Kung paanong may pangtali siya sa buhok na nasa mesa niya is beyond my thinking.

"I wanna see your beautiful face while we're doing this" he said and gave my behind a soft slap. I just closed my eyes when I feel his erection teasing my core.

We shifted positions again so he's on top of me again. For a moment he looks from my head to toe and up again. He started playing my breasts expertly with his hands pero hindi nagtagal nung maramdaman kong mga labi niya na ang nandun. He's sucking me.  A loud moan could've escaped me if it isn't for the fact that he shut me up with a kiss.

"Ssshhh" he whispers as he suck me again. I can hardly contain the chaotic feeling so I gritted my teeth and clawed the bedsheet to stop myself from moaning out loud.

His lips left my breasts but it's traveling down until I feel it on my navel as he spread my legs apart. At this point I let myself hissed dahil natatakot ako na baka mabaliw ako if I am just going to suppress it. Obviously, my reaction has turned him on cause from this view I saw him smirked as he started running his tongue around my navel until it reaches the apex of my core.