Other stories by me you must read

Attention everyone please go read my other stories

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Paislee Amber-Wood and Jaxs Amber-Wood are known for pranking there not your typical twins

They love each other and have each other's back if one gets hurt the other twin hurts the person who hurts the other twin and there other best friend is Alec Haynes.

Elizabeth, Carson and the rest of there aunts and uncles shipped Paislee,Jaxs, there three cousins Jake Johnson, Kayden Williams and Axel Williams also there parents closet friends son Alec Haynes to boarding school for there last month of school with Asher as the guardian.

Read to find out what happens

THE BAD BOY IS MY MATE

   "You can run but you can't hide" he whispered in my ear then walking off

   I tried shaking his words off but I couldn't my inner wolf whimpered when he lefted

   I just stood there in shock watching him disappear into the school.

___________________________________

Leetta Maria is a 17 year old nerdy teenager but the twist is she is secretly a werewolf trying to hide her secret and be a normal teen like others.

Cole Haynes is a 17 year old bad boy he puts on an act to hide who he really is also a werewolf he parties and does one night stands to calm his inner wolf.

One day Leetta trips and falls in the arms of Cole and it goes down hill from there. What will happen when they find out there mates? Will they try staying away or will there inner wolfs pull them closer together? It's only a matter of time if they hate or love each other.

There not completed but I update everyday so go ADD THESE BOOKS TO YOUR STORY AND KEEP UPDATED AND LIKE AND COMMENT ON THOSE BOOKS FOR SHOUT OUTS

THANK YOU

LIZ