Chapter 32

Love you too baby girl

~Elizabeth's pov~

It's a day before prom and I have been forced to go shopping yeah Carson tried using the force to pick me up out of bed which didn't work so Amelia dragged me off.

"I hate shopping" I mumbled fixing my shirt at the bottom mumbling hateful things about shopping.

"To bad grinch this is a dance" Claire said "dance smance oh well" I said fixing my bun next thing I know I get hit in the face.

"Ow!" I yell looking for the person and the person was Claire shaking and cuddling her hand.

"Ha ha karma" I said just as I hit a pole "ha ha karma" Claire mocked I grumbled curse words under my breath.

"Here's the shop we will be shopping at" Claire said Sarah,Amelia, and Claire squealed while I groaned.

"Only here right?" I asked "yeah" Sarah said.

______

"You said that's the last one four hours ago!" I whined so far them three have there dresses and I refused everyone I saw.

They started giving up until one dress caught my eyes.

A golden knee length dress that was poofy on the bottom half. With Rhine stones on the top half.

I walked over slowly and picked it up it screamed "Elizabeth buy me!!" So I walked over to the counter.

It was a male who looked a few years older texting on his phone looking bored out of his mind.

"Excuse me my friend would like this dress" Sarah said he just ignored her.

"Sir" Claire tried " Leonardo from teenage mutant ninja turtles?" Amelia asked they guy had flippy hair but red shirt and blue pants.

"Emo guy we want this dress!" I yelled he looked up and glared at me scanning the dress he looked angry.

"$30 dollars" he said through gritted teeth handing me the bag I took it and payed "thanks enough guy" I told him he mumbled something under his breath as we were leaving.

"Damn Emo guy mad when his monthly comes" I commented the girls giggled as I laughed we got in the car and drove home.

_________

"Elizabeth put the dress on the boys will be here in a few" Sarah whined fixing her top of her dress.

Yeah you guessed it it's prom night and I don't look forward to it."no" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"ELIZABETH JAY JOHNSON CHANGE OR I SWEAR-" I cut Amelia off "okay okay chill where is funny Amelia at its like you and Asher have your mature moments dang" I said she blushed at the mentioned of Asher's name.

I chuckled pinching her cheeks "he likes you for real" I told her lightly smacking the side of her cheek.

She swatted my hand away "don't pinch or touch me" she said then smiled I laughed grabbing the dress and walking slowly to the bathroom.

"Today!" Claire said "tomorrow, yesterday" I said back rolling my eyes entering the bathroom

I changed into my dress curling my hair when I came out makeup was scattered on my bed and a chair with tape on it was ready.

"No!" I yelled walking towards the bathroom door but someone grabbed me throwing me over there shoulder.

"Asher I know it's you with your unicorn tighty whites" I yelled he chuckled "Amelia isn't in here she was sent out so I can help get your lazy ass ready" he told me holding me down in the chair when Sarah and Claire walked over.

"This is like a fucking horror story sept your not gonna kill me your torturing me with MAKEUP!!" I yelled Asher put a hand over my mouth.

"Chill little girl or the unicorn man will come and bite your toes off" he told me "what's that hafe to do wifh anyfhing" I said through his hand.

"I don't know I just wanted to say it" he chuckled as the girls started doing my makeup finally Asher took his hand off my mouth.

"I can breath fresh air" I exclaimed "you act like a fish who made a wish to be like humans and that wish came true" Asher said stuffing his face with popcorn.

"I'm not gonna ask how you got popcorn cause I know mom is allergic to it so we don't store it in the house" I told him as he reached in his dress pants pulling out a bag to show me placing it back in and grabbing some.

He ate and watch "why do you stash food there?" I asked "why do you stash stuff in your bra?" He mocked my question.

"I don't do that!" I exclaimed "Amelia does she keeps sour patch kids there" he told me I cringe "good to know" I said making a disgust face he chuckled.

"Scarred you didn't I?" He asked I nodded "good" he commented as I gasped he went back to eating as I mumbled

"Five year old no good baby"

_________________________________

Five year old no good baby okay she tried with her lame comebacks lol

Well hope you enjoy tune into next time

Liz