Chapter 17

Carson or Liam

~Elizabeth's pov~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up yawning I went to the bathroom and showered changing into blue jean shorts and a blue shirt leaving my golden brown hair straight down.

I go down stairs just as I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Carson he smiled as I let him in.

"Where is Jace?" He asked "not even gonna talk about yesterday okay" I said looking away.

"I thought you wouldn't want to" he said I nodded "talk about what?" Jace asked walking in with Sarah under his arm "nothing" Carson and I said at the same time "okay" Jace told us.

"You guys ready?" He asked I nodded as we walked to the car getting in and driving off to the rodeo.

________

"That was amazing giddie up, giddie up!" I yelled as Jace gave me a piggy back ride running as I made horse noises.

We arrived at the car as Carson and Sarah watched in amusement.

We looked at each other and shrugged getting in driving home.

"Elizabeth can I talk with you when we get to your place?" Carson ask "you can tell me now" I said he nodded.

"I have to go live with my aunt for two months I'll be back a month before graduation" he told me I sat in shock.

My best friend leaving for two months. I hugged him "I'll miss you. You'll always be my best friend and don't be going around getting a new best friend cause I will hunt them down

And what do you think Pablo would say then huh" I told him pulling back from the hug.

Carson came close and whispered "Date Liam" as he pulled back I stared at him.

"Best friends always?" I asked "best friends always" he repeated hugging me we just stayed like that forever.

"When do you leave?" I asked "tonight" he told me my eyes widen "don't you forget about me!" Jace sung yelling "really Jace you ruined the moment of sadness" I whined as Carson chuckled.

"Well you ruined mine and Sarah's moment so ha ha ha!" He stated proudly "just drive home moron" I demanded buckling my seat belt crossing my arms over my chest pouting.

"Cheer up butter cup" Carson said as we drove off.

________

"I guess this is goodbye" Carson said sadly I sniffled leaning against the door my arms crossed.

"No this is a see you later" I said he nodded "Elizabeth I'll miss you" he said hugging me I hugged him back as I silently cried.

"I'll miss you too I can't wait for these two months to end" I whispered "oh would you two shut up and your mom has been waiting for an hour Carson geez she has been cussing me out

Thinking I'm holding you hostage and sending a dummy who looks like you" Jace growled we laughed "see you later Carson" I said waving a small smile played on his lips.

"See you later beth"

____________________________________

Another short chapter cause I want to leave you at a sad moment.

Carson is leaving for two months oh heck *tear moment*

Will Elizabeth be okay with out her best friend.

Will Liam help dig her out of her hole she dug missing her best friend or will she be far gone.

You will find out in the next chapter

Tune in to next time

Liz