Chapter 33

Five year old no good baby

~Elizabeth's pov~

After the girls finished doing my makeup I picked up my converse put them on walking downstairs before they could argue.

I stopped when I saw Liam he had his hair normal but it wasn't messy I guess he put moose in it and there was one piece of his hair that was in the middle layed on his forehead curled slightly.

He turned and smiled at me hugging me.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear I laughed as I heard stomping come down.

It was Asher he looked mad "what's wrong?" I asked "they kicked me out" he pouted I laughed "wonder why?" Liam said as Asher gasped.

"Says the guy who isn't funny" he told him I made an 'oh' sound with Carson "I can't be funny knock knock" he said making the 'pft' sound

"Who's there?" Asher asked "your" he said "your who?" Asher asked "your momma" Liam exclaimed and started laughing me and Carson started bursting into laughters on how dumb it sounds.

Asher just stood there smirking.

"See good one they laughed" Liam said "at you" Asher told him Liam glanced between Carson and I we both looked away.

"Babe was it that bad?" He asked I turned making that high pitch 'Whaaaattttt no' he smiled kissing my cheek.

Asher looked at me in amusement "just let him think he is" I mumbled to him he chuckled nodding his head as Jace stood impatient at the steps.

Sarah came down and smiled at Jace as he smiled back then Amelia and Claire walked down together and we were off to prom.

Ha ha sounds like 'we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz' I laughed at that as Asher glanced at me.

" something amusing you would like to share with the class" he mocked miss powells voice that one day I groaned "I hate that teacher" I said Carson chuckled "still annoying?" He asked "very" I told him he smiled I smiled back.

_________

Prom isn't so boring as I thought it was going to be.

There about to pronounce prom king and queen then we can get the hell out of here.

"Prom king is Liam Haynes" principle web came through everyone clapped so I did too.

"prom queen is Brittany farwell" the principle said I didn't clap I just glared at Brittany 'touch my man I kill you' glare.

Liam tried saying he don't want to but was forced as the started dancing I watched as they kissed. Tears started forming in my eyes.

Bitchy Brittany imma kill you I walked over yanking Liam from Brittany's grip smacking her.

I ran out of the place crying as I sat on the bench outside.

I sniffled as someone sat beside me "princesa I'm back" the voice sung I froze

Spencer

_________________________________

Oh no who kissed who?

Oh my lord spencer is back Liam where are you??????

Next chapter will be interesting tune into next time

Liz