Chapter 35

I like you too

~Elizabeth's pov~

*1 week later : Graduation day*

"Say cheese!" Claire exclaimed taking a photo of me and Carson.

I'm friends with Claire again and Liam well he came around and said its better off as friends.

"Hey babe" Liam said kissing Claire's cheek she smiled "hey" she responded.

Oh did I forget to mention ha ha silly me there a couple now and so is Carson and I.

"Where are all my bitches!" Asher exclaimed walking in my house in his gown and cap already.

Him and Liam did a bro hug thing as Claire kept snapping photos of Carson and I.

Carson picked me up bridal style "sponge bob!" I yelled smiling as he kissed my check

Snap

Well we know Claire got that photo alright.

"Okay Liam and Claire's turn switch" Amelia yelled booty bumping Claire making her fall into Liam's arms

Snap

Amelia got that alright as she high fives her boyfriend honestly sometimes they are seriously in love then get goofy like me and Carson you could say.

"What you think bout?" Carson whispered in my ear gripping my waist.

"Us" I said dramatically he let go of my waist as I spun around he was shock waiting for me to say something.

"I love you!"

______

"Now I would like to introduce Asher the speech man" Principle web said in disbelief I laughed.

"Aham is this thing on? testing one, two woof! Meow! Bark! Hiss! Liam likes it in the butt! Uh yeah guess it works by Liam's face alright" Asher said I turned to see Liam's cheeks flushed red.

I laughed turning back to Asher as he cleared his throat through the speaker "fellow class mates, guys. The ladies! Aham I mean my lovely girlfriend Amelia oh look there she is ha ha" Asher said changing the subject.

"Get on with it" a guy yelled out from the group "oh put a sock in it I have my speech prepared before your dad thought of putting a condom on it" Asher said a few people gasped.

"Oh this things still on my bad" he said rubbing the back of his neck I just bursted into laughters.

"This isn't the ending its the being to life I know it's a rough four years we made it together we found hope!

Grab the hope and hold on to that hope in your life if you don't you would have given up.

But you didn't give up and that's why your here today, I am for one had my hope she supported me through thick and thin and I love her for that Amelia.

For all those who don't think you have hope look around there's hope everywhere if you try!

Thank you adios" Asher said as people clapped he waved making a funny face walking off.

Asher sits beside me "good job knew you had it in you" I said high fiving him "honestly I was inspired by Gwen's speech" he said I chuckled.

"Your are graduated throw those hats up" principle web said I through mine up then went searching for Carson as it started pouring rain.

I saw Carson standing there as I hugged him.

"Hey look over there" he told me I looked to see my mom and dad I smiled as she was crying as dad stood proud I turned back to Carson as he was on one knee.

"Elizabeth I knew you my whole life when I first saw you I said to my self ' I'm gonna marry her one day' and now here I am asking you to be Mrs. Amber-Wood so Elizabeth Jay Johnson will you marry me?" He asked

I smiled "yes! I would love being Mrs. Elizabeth Amber-Wood!" I said he put the  engagement ring on my finger as he picked me up swirled me around and kissed me.

"My babygirl is engaged!" Mamì squealed I laughed hugging her as she wouldn't pull back dad finally prided me from her gorilla grip as he gave me a hug I hugged him back.

Even though they weren't there for most of my life I still love them. "Aye family" Jace said walking up with Uncle Jay behind

"My two kidos are young adults" uncle jay said hugging Jace and I we laughed.

"Elizabeth is engaged to Carson!" Mom said uncle Jay let Jace and I go as he walked a little close to Carson.

"Welcome to the family son I'm your step uncle now" Uncle Jay said hugging him.

I smiled everything is going alright.

_________________________________

KEEP READING THIS STORY ISNT OVER YET ONE MORE CHAPTER TO FINISH

Tune into next time

Liz