Chapter 27

Amelia Amber-wood above (A/N) I say she looks kinda like the person who plays Carson!!! Well enjoy!

Barbie's dream house welcome aboard

~Elizabeth's pov~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It was officially Tuesday when we go back now we flew in Monday night and I passed out on my bed.

I ran to the bathroom changing into high waist blue jean shorts and a white shirt with a red and black checker dress shirt tied around my waist I pulled my white converse on leaving my hair straight grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

I ate an apple brushed my teeth when I came back Jace was waiting.

"Let's go Eskimo" he said "chop chop chicka (chick-ah)" he told me.

"Okay we get it!" I yelled at him grabbing my keys storming towards my car as he got in the other side.

_________

*Skips to lunch*

Lunch came and I was starving I sat down and started munching when they were having a karaoke sing off.

"Elizabeth come on its me and you" Liam said dragging me up to the mic as the principle was waiting for.

"Okay ladies and gentle men you talent show winner Elizabeth with Liam singing..." He trailed off waiting for us to respond.

"Uh………" I looked around to see Asher mouthing 'can I have this dance' I rolled my eyes.

"Lets sing separately I will go first um 'shout out to my ex' thank you" I told her she nodded playing the music as Liam sat down in his chair.

"This goes to all my ex's" I said and started singing.

When I finished everyone clapped and Liam came on the stage and hugged me.

"My turn" he whispered in my ear I nodded "okay good luck Patrick" I said he smacked my ass as I yelped.

"Watch it buddy" I said he chuckled as I got off sitting in my seat.

"I'm going to be singing 'Its you by Zayn Malik' goes out to Elizabeth because I love you also known as her favorite artist" he said through the mic.

"Why my dad?" She asked sitting down I shrugged my shoulders "he is just my favorite singer" I told her Asher came up and sat on me.

"I want a unicorn and a puppy an-and a roller coaster" he said in a high pitch getting off of me he chuckled at my facial expression I think it was mixed with shocked and fear.

"She got she got she got her own reasons for talking to me" Liam started singing

"She dont she don't she don't give a fuck about what I need" he sung so beautifully he does sound like Zayn when he sings.

"Holy" Ash said

"Fuckin" Claire said

"Shit" I finished the sentence.

We were all in shock on how good he sounds and he has the Zayn singer voice.

"He sounds kinda like your dad" I said to Claire she stared at him mouth still hanging open as she pulled her phone out not soaring a glance and started recording some how.

When Liam finished the crowed went nuts he was amazing I walked on stage pulling him off.

"Let's go eat" I said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you I loved that song" I whispered in his ear he smiled "its Tuesday Tuesday gotta get down on Tuesday!" Asher sung I laughed.

________

"Why is both of our performances on you tube!" I yelled at Claire just as her dad walked in.

"You two have talent that's why Simon Cowell is here to talk with you two" Zayn said I squealed with Claire just as Simon walked in I calmed down.

"You both have talent and you both are a couple why don't you become singers" he asked "can we wait till we finish high school Mr. Cowell?" I asked "we graduate in a few weeks" I added.

"Okay I can wait but keep your voices good bye now" simon said walking out I signed as I turned to Liam.

"Don't lecture me like Uncle Jay then you will suck just like him" I said he chuckled hugging me.

"Thanks Claire" I said "anytime how did you know I was still in here?" She asked really, she gonna ask that cause I literally can see her.

"Uh magic feeling" I said as she laughed walking out. "SALSA KING UP IN THE HOUSE!" Asher yelled walking in then frozed.

"Who died?"

____________________________________

I think Elizabeth and Liam have a chance at become singers!

Graduation is coming soon weeks fly by.

Ash first assumes someone dies when someone hugs hmm *shakes head and laughs*

Well tune in to next time

Liz