Chapter 36

*five months later*

After being married to Carson for three months it was surprisingly awesome I love Carson and he loves me.

"You ready to tell your family and friends now?" Carson asked I nodded a surprise you say well yeah

I walked into my parents house holding to balloons one is pink and one is blue,Yeah you guessed it I'm pregnant.

"What's with the balloons did some one die from 'Liam likes it in the butt' ceremony?" Asher asked as Amelia was curled up in his lap and Liam glared at him while Claire plopped on Liam's lap.

"Mamì! Papì!" I yelled they came rushing in and my moms mouth hung open "is my baby-" I cut her off "yes I am!" I said she squealed hugging me and Carson.

Dad alright sat down waiting "okay for those of you who don't speak balloon I'm pregnant and going to show you what gender will I be having" I told them.

Carson popped the blue one while I popped the pink one.

"Twins!"mom yelled "yes my baby is having babies" mom yelled happily my dad got up.

"Deuces bitches you deal with her" dad said putting the peace sign up walking out.

That's when uncle Jay and Jace walked in with Sarah hooked to Jace.

"Hey hey hey" Uncle Jay sung but they froze "what we miss?" He asked confused.

"Carson and Elizabeth are having twins!" Mom yelled making me jump "okay first off congratulations and second who in the hell gave this woman candy!" Uncle Jay said pointing to mom.

"No one" I said glancing at everyone who was looking at mom sept Asher.

"Asher!" I yelled he turned "what?" He asked "did you give my mother candy?" I asked

He pulled a bag out of his pants "maybe I did but she threatened me if I didn't" he protested "Mamì!" I yelled "oh live a little!" She said shooing me off.

I guess you can say my life is back to normal.

Mom and dad are around Uncle Jay and Jace never left us though.

Claire got her prince

Liam got his Queen

Asher got his lover

Amelia got her king

Jace got his bitch

Sarah got hot bad boy

Carson got his best friend

As I got him my company lover

Some times making mistakes is what life is all about with the right friends by your side anything is

Possible

The end!
_________________________________

This book is completed thank you for all of my supports through put this book you really inspired me to write and I can't thank you enough.

Every comment any of you all did made me smile and made my day and helped me continue writing for you all even if I had writers block you still encourage me.

I have another book that I will be starting to post real soon it's called "The Bad Boy is my mate" please be on the look out for that book and please try it when it comes out

See you later

Liz