Chapter 24

"You gotta be fucking kidding me"

~Elizabeth's pov~

The rest of the day I kept glaring at Asher he always look at me all innocent like he did nothing.

He did interrupt my kiss and used my freaking tooth brush my only one.

Thank goodness Carson had a spare one for me to use and have.

"Have you ever had the thought-" "to kill you for using my tooth brush yes" I said cutting Asher off.

He looked a little frightened "not like that but if you put gasoline on your but and fart by a torch will it get read of the poop faster?" He asked I slapped my forehead.

"Huh now to come to think of it" Liam said looking at Asher as he was looking at something we looked were he was looking nothing was there.

"Sp-sp-sp" asher kept repeating I groaned "spit it out!" I yelled.

"SPIDER ON THE WALL" asher shrieked jumping behind the couch.

"AHHH NEST OF SPIDERS!"Asher yelled again jumping on the table.

"Woh this is isn't a strip club" Liam said Asher smirked "Liam thanks your big fat mouth opened and now he will dance for us" Sarah whispered gritting her teeth at Liam I laughed.

"Baby baby baby oh" Asher sung terribly (Sorry to you Justin Beiber fans but there is always that one person in the group who can't sing and hates Justin Beiber *cough cough* me an my guy best friend *cough cough*).

"Oh no"Jace said shaking his head pulling Sarah close to him.

"What the hell!"I heard a girl yell I turned to see a girl with black hair and black eyes similar to Carson.

"Amelia glad you finally awoken and came down" Carson said pulling her towards us as Asher dropped down off the table.

He walked over to Amelia looking her up and down "quite eye rapping her Ash she isn't candy" Liam said wrapping an arm around me.

"Do you have a Map cause I keep getting lost in your eyes" Asher said looking Amelia in the eyes.

Damn first time he ever looked at a girl like that and when it was the first it was the first even these models try flirting but he just made fun of them.

I looked around to see everyone as shock as me Sept Carson, Amelia, and Blake.

Amelia rolled her eyes and huffed "you think your the one for me huh? Prove it would you die for me?" She asked I think she is nuts I glance at Carson as he smirks at me.

"No to easy. Would you live for me?" She asked he looked in her eyes "yes" he said "fyi your the first girl he ever took an interest in even if girls were flirting with him he just laugh at them saying 'you funny'" I told her she looked shocked so did Carson and Blake.

"Wanna go on a date some time?" He asked her "sure" she said "wow well that was faster than I thought hell it looked hard for Liam and Elizabeth to get together" Asher said.

Amelia giggled "some of us are not up front like you pepper Jr" I snapped he looked at me weird.

"Pepper Jr.?" He asked I was about to say something when he said "its salsa king" he said pumping his fist in the air.

I rolled my eyes as he sat beside Carson and Amelia.

"Wait Carson is she your-" "cousin yeah" he said finishing my sentence.

"Oh Carson I want to introduce you to someone" I said standing up grabbing Claire's hand.

"Carson this is Claire, Claire this is Carson" I tell them "hi" Claire said awkwardly sitting beside Carson after I made Amelia and  Asher scoot down.

"Sup" he said smiling at her the smile he smiled at me when he told me he liked me yeah those smiles saying he already is falling for her.

I signed every little thing is gonna be alright. Hey! Song time reference hahahaha.

"I said don't worry about a thing"

____________________________________

Awww little Asher has a date now.

OMG TOTALLY SHIPPING CARSON AND CLAIRE #CLARSON

ALSO SHIPPING AMELIA AND ASHER #ASHELIA

Asher likes to be called 'Salsa king' wow.

Well tune in to next time

Liz