Frozen Fire

Frozen Fire

You may think you know the story of Elsa and Anna ends but what happens when Elsa finds out she has a twin sister named Anisa and was taken away as a baby? Read on to find out (: All rights to this story are to me! please -Cam

Chapter 1

Our story takes place shortly after summer has returned to Arendelle. Elsa and Anna are busy planning a summer ball.

Elsa's POV

Anna and I are decorating the royal ball room for our first annual summer ball, when I look over to see Anna stuffing her face with the freshly made chocolates. She catches me looking and we burst into laughter. Life has been great ever since I accepted my powers. We both are rolling on the floor laughing when suddenly the castle guard bursts through the door. Anna and I try to act like nothing happened but we end up failing miserably and die laughing again. We were brought back to our senses when the castle guard coughs to capture our attention.

Anna's POV

Ever since Elsa and I saved Arendelle everything has felt perfect. Elsa and I were currently dying of laughter on the floor when we were interrupted by a castle guard that looked like he had just seen a ghost. It scared me. The guard said he needed to talk to the queen alone which scared me even more. Once they left I walked around the ball room to see the progress me and Elsa had made for the first annual summer ball in 2 days and it disappointed me to see we still have a ton of work to do. After 10 minutes of Elsa and the guard not coming back i decided to pay a visit to Kristoff and Sven. I walked down main street smelling all the different roses when I finally made it to Kristoff and Sven's house. I knocked on the door and waited a few moments but I got no reply. I knocked again but got the same response. They most likely were up in the mountains collecting ice. So after a few moments on deciding if I should wait for them or go back home I chose to go back home. Hopefully, Elsa and the guard were finished talking and I could get some answers.

Authors Note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi and thanks for reading my story!!(: im totally new at this so bare with me. I'm sorry if it sucks, I'm honestly not that good of a writer lol.