A Pokemon Adventure: ReWritten! (Watty Awards 2012) ~ Chapter 6

While reveiewing the chapters 5-7 of A Pokemon Adventure (The chapters that may apply to this one) I realized that I had some extremely short chapters that were almost completely pointless, except as bad filler. Don't worry, I won't be doing that in this book. Or will I? Mwuhahaha... Anyway. Time to write! On  a different story -_-

See ya!

I'm back. I was just reminiscing about when I joined wattpad. I remember, way back one year and three months ago, uploading a chapter of A Pokemon Adventure daily (no wonder all the chapters were so short O.o) And now, I'm kinda doing the same thing, not with my iPod, and on a different trip, but the outcome remains the same. Lots of writing! ^_^ So, without further ado, I present to you... A Pokemon Adventure: ReWritten! (Watty Awards 2012) ~ Chapter 6 !!!

Dedicated to the creator of wattpad!

By the way - I don't have spellcheck. I'm pretty good at spelling, but I'm sure there will be some mistakes. Especially if I want to get this chapter out today. That reminds me, I've really got to get working!

FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

---/Chapter 6/---

-We join our young heroes as they are leaving Zerlin Town, and heading off for Terrace City...

"Hopefully all those Tirtouga and Carracosta are gone," said Chris, as they made their way down the path to the river they had crossed the previous day. After a night at the Pokemon Center, they felt ready to head out again and get back into an adventure.

John shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I actually thought those Pokemon were pretty cool. I'd like to catch one, if I could."

"That reminds me, I find it funny that nothing cliche has happened with Riolu yet," said Chris as the river started to come into sight.

"Eh, give it some time. Maybe the cliche plot needs time to work," John said nonchalantly.

"Funny, that wasn't covered in the cliche plot handbook." Chris looked with distaste at the book in his hands, then placed it back in his pocket. "Ah, whatever."

They finally arrived at the river, finding that the ferry was on the other side.

"Awe, what do we do now?"

"I really don't think we considered this," John said.

"Cliche plot helper has been activated." A beep sounded from John's backpack, and he pulled out his pokedex.

"The cliche plot helper has been activated. The cliche probability factor calculator inside my quantum processor will now determine what will likely happen in its cliche-ness."

John looked quizically at the device in the palm of his hand. "I didn't know there was a feature like that..."

"It can only be used in dire situations, such as when the plot is unable to be advanced. Er... Now, where was I? Right. Beep. The likely-ness of you getting across in a cliche way is 84.9%. Have a nice day."

"Wouldn't it be so much better if it actually told us what we have to do?" Chris sighed. "Well, at least we know there's got to be something up with your pokedex. Mine definitely does not have that feature."

"Er... Maybe I got the special one." John placed it back inside his backpack, and stretched. "Well, what do we do now?"

"Touga..." A cry, full of pain, came from the right of John.

"What was that?" He turned, and walked to the water a few metres away. There, bobbing slowly in the shallow water, was a medium-sized turtle-like pokemon. John recognized it instantly as a Tirtouga, likely from the pack earlier, which seemed to have disappated.