20- The Ditto Theory, Revisited!

Finally, some things that are happening in some of my books are going to be partly cleared up.

Also, I hope you like this chapter!!!

---20---

Bullets of fire, water, and grass flew towards the goon, as Lopunny jumped overhead.

The goon did not move. He simply grinned evilly, and the attack battered him to the ground.

Large holes appeared in his skin.

Large ones. In fact, as the attacks battered him, his entire skin came off.

Or her.

"Celia!?" yelled Dante, dumbfounded.

The other three's eyes widened in shock.

As the attacks battered the 'goon' a ditto slipped off her and Celia was fully visible, bleeding and unconscious as the attacks hit her.

"Stop!!!" Dante cried, over the sounds of the pokemons' attacks ceased.

"Celia!" he cried, in anguish.

A man walked into the room as Dante was bending over Celia.

"Our plan worked. MWUHAHAHA!!!" he said, in a voice identical to the ditto's.

"You." Dante growled.

"Flamethrower!!!!"

A flame flew out of ChiCha's mouth and set the goons' clothes on fire.

"MWUHAHAHA!" he chuckled, sinisterly.

Then melted into cracks in the floor, and disappeared.

"Another ditto?" said Anne incredulously.

"Yeah..." Dante stuttered, turning back to Celia.

"But... Dittos cost tons of money, unless you want to search forever!" exclaimed Anne. "They cost like 1,000 (currency)!"

"Whoa..." said Dante.

"Where could they get that money?"

"I don't know," said Clark, "but we should probably take Celia and get out of here!"

---X---

Dante stood up and walked softly into the hospital room.

The nurse looked at him.

"What happened?" she asked uncredulously

"Is she alive?"

"No," came the reply. "Second degree burns, large cuts, bad bruises all over, WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Um..." Dante said uncomfortably, shuffling his feet.

The other three trainers came in.

"Is she all right?" asked Clark, looking at Celia who was covered with bandages and had an IV in her arm.

Dante's expression spoke volumes.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!???" screamed the nurse, hyperventilating.

"Um... Something," answered Jane quietly.

Suddenly, Celia moved.

"Wha...?" said the nurse, attention diverted for the moment.

"She shouldn't have awakened till tomorrow!!!"

"Um..." stuttered Dante.

"What..?"

"Seems the nurse's personality shows that she was planning on saying Celia was dead so that we would confess to her what happened," said Anne.

Everyone, including the nurse, stared at her incredulously.

"Um..."

Suddenly, before Dante could use his INTENSE rage on the nurse, the window... No, the wall imploded. Three goons jumped in, with their pokemon in front of them.

"Golbat!" "Mightyena!" "Gardevoir!"

Clark threw a pokeball in perfect sync with Dante, Jane, and Anne.

"Attack!"

-X-

-Five Hours later-

I feel... Pain? Joy? Sadness? A barrage of emotions overcome me. Am I scared? I cannot see anything. Everything is pitch-black. Should I be scared? Something in me tells me to be happy, while sadness washes over me for some unknown reason. Mixed in that sadness was light anger. The anger seems to be slowly spreading; overwhelming the sadness.

Should I be remembering something? Or should I completely forget?

What...

..........

My eyes seem to slowly open, and the darkness I had felt before immediately disappears to be replaced by a wave of light.

The light is so powerful, I shut my eyes quickly.

"Celia?" comes a wary voice from near to where I was, penetrating my realm of once complete silence. Do I recognize the voice? Who was that? Celia? Am I Celia?

Slowly, vague memories work their way into my consciousness. My seventh birthday, for no reason that I can think of, penetrates my fog of grogginess.

-->Would do Italian but using iPod<--

"Celia, wake up," I remember hearing my mother say, early on the Saturday morning.

"Celia, do you know what day it is today?" she had asked, in her sweet motherly voice.

"Not.. Monday.. Please.." I had replied groggily.

"No, Celia. Today is a very special day," she said softly.

"Today is your seventh birthday, remember?" she had asked.

I had leapt out of bed instantly, somehow grabbing my clothing off my bed at the same time.

"All right!" I exclaimed. But then, I remembered that I would be staying home the entire time, despite my desperate plea to do archery, something I had always wished to do.

---End Memory---

My eyes blinked open, as suddenly a barrage of memories flooded in, including getting knocked out by that goon. For some reason, the memories following that were very faint.

"Celia?" came Dante's voice, cautiously.

---Elsewhere---

"Sir." said the Elite Goon, bowing towards his master.

"You may rise, G," said the man.

"As well as all of you," he gestured towards the other twenty-seven Elite Goons.

"G. Report."

"Project copy is going along well," he said, motioning to the Elite beside him.

"Sir, project funds is going well as well, and I believe E has a report on the protection?"

"Yes," said the Elite beside him, "we, together, have completed many plans."

"Good. You have the test results?"

"Yes. We shall present them to you later."

"And you, A?"

End---20---End

Ooohhh... I like where this is going... Will make for a great sequel... And then when SPOILER happens, and ties those two stories together, and when... Oohhhh.... I can't wait... Anyway. Let's just say this is one of those rare times where I plan where something is going. And I like where it is going... Hehe... Project 'Funds'... I might as well explain one thing, though. 'Project Funds' is where they get their seemingly endless amounts of money... Hehe...

Also, kinda sorry about this, but I keep tying my stories together...

But that's my fault. Plus, I love having one Team Rocket through all of my stories. Let's just say their plans seem to be random, but... I don't know whether I'll have THAT happen... All of their projects...

Also, this series is not coming to a close. I have a lot of things to do before THAT can happen...