Wattpad, but Why? Interview/ Autobiography with Eeveelove4571

So you said you wanted autobiographies, so here's mine.

Well, the story of how I joined Wattpad is a bit sad.

At the end of August my mum went into the hospital (it was to do with her diabetese) And, as a present, I got a Samsung GT 15500. I was looking at apps and found Wattpad. I decided to read A Pokèmon Adventure by the amazing Ilovetoread72! I always read it. And soon I joined Wattpad and started to write Midnight Shadow, A Pokèmon Adventure. So the main reason I joined wattpad is Ilovetoread72. Wattpad has been a good website for me and now even though my mum is still in hospital I use it as a getaway. And I should talk about me too. My parents are divorced. I have a younger sister, a older half brother, 2 older step-sisters and a older step-brother who I have not met. My dad has a girlfrend. My best friend who is like a sister has the same name as me. I am a Pokèmon addict. I love anime and Manga. I take drum lesson and write songs and sing a lot. I also love nintendo. Apart from school shoes, I only wear Converse. My favourite wattpader is Ilovetoread72. I am shy and quiet. I like ICT, Music and Art at school. During the past few mounths I have moved around so I use Wattpad daily. For christmas I proberly will not see my mum. So I will just go on my phone and finish my pokemon story with my Pikachu teddy. Well that's the story of me!

- Wattautobiography of Eeveelove4571