14- You... Have... No... Hope!!!

Okay, here we have chapter fourteen. Who can guess... Haha. If only you knew.

----------------

The lights flickered on. We looked in, well, horror* at our surroundings. We were in a large room, with tons of prison cages everywhere. It seemed people had been in there for any amount of time. Another Team Rocket member stepped in, and walked over to two people, quite possibly husband and wife. He brought a picture out of his pocket, or what looked like a picture, and shoved it through the bars.

*no, this isn't a horror story

They pocked it up. A few seconds ticked by... Then- instantaneous reaction.

"My son!"

"Son!?"

The Team Rocket looked up, and laughed maniacally. "MwaHahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Team Rocket shall soon have ultimate control of..." he was cut off by a small device on his pocket which began to vibrate violently.

He chuckled again, and raced out of the room.

"We have to get out of here," I whispered to Dante.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," he whispered back.

I threw a pokeball.

"Bells! Crush the bars!"

The Metang obediently crushed some bars, skillfully using a combination of pure strength and psychic power.

"Use fire spin!" Dante commanded his Monferno, nicknamed ChiCha.

The blast of fire easily melted large portions of the other prisoner's cages.

"Let's go!" Dante and I dashed after the grunt.

But were hit head-on by a powerful water gun.

Well, not really that powerful.

It just kinda gave us a little heart attack.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked a goon, his star-like pokemon hovering in front of him.

I didn't answer, instead I threw three more pokeballs, as Dante threw two.

Pikks' Thundershock easily defeated the pokemon, and a little thunder wave paralyzed the poor goon.

With the rest of the prisoners in tow, we sprinted through the hide-out, looking for an exit.

We ran right to an exit. Suddenly three Rockets separated me and Dante from the rest of the prisoners, who were now unable to continue to freedom.

The goons all released a pokemon. Three sprite like powerful looking pokemon appeared.

My pokedex screamed in fear. From my backpack. Wow, I'll have to commend the professor sometime on that invention.

"Th-The legendary sprite pokemon, Uxie, Azelf, and-and Mesprit! You... Have... No... Hope!!!" the pokedex wailed.

Meanwhile, a paper wrapped tightly around what seemed to be a rock landed beside me. In that instant, as I hurried to pick it up, the prisoners yelled, "Run! Get out! Tell the world! Save us!!!"

Dante and I made a split-second decision. We wheeled around, and, recalling our pokemon, we sprinted towards the exit. Or what was left of it, as ChiCha had melted it earlier. At least, I thought he had melted it.

We raced off into the forest that the exit opened into, and didn't stop running for fifteen minutes.

I leaned up against a tree, panting heavily.

Dante brought out his map, and stared at it.

"Seems the closest town isn't that far away, if you take... Awww. I think we're totally lost."

"Well..." I thought. If only we could get an aerial...

"That's it!"

I threw a pokeball to reveal Vibes.*

*You didn't miss anything, don't worry. I just thought up that nickname.

"Vibes, AKA Vibrava, could you fly up and locate the closest town except for the one back there?" I asked, pointing behind me.

"Brav!" it vibrated.

It flew up swiftly; then fly back down and led us to our destination...

A small, green town.

No, it's not called green town or anything. Actually, for some odd reason, the town was not-very-aptly-named 'Bluette Town'. Maybe they grow some sort of green plant called 'Bluette'? Stupid name, if you ask me, the person who thought that up should whack themselves on the head. Why, I don't know.

--Ouch.

'Well," I said, "this town seems to be quite peace-loving, probably hates battling, and doesn't have a gym."

Two boys I vaguely recognized stopped some local, and he repeated, "I'm sorry, this town has no gym. We're peace-loving and hate battling."

And then they had some random conversation about vegetarians, chickens, and chicken-burgers.

But luckily I didn't listen to the entire conversation as Dante and I walked away towards the next city, which had a gym in it, according to my map.

So we walked off into the horizon, the sun setting quietly, and the stars beginning to shine. Actually, not really....

"Don't tell me you didn't bring a rain poncho or an umbrella!!!!"

"But I did. Mwahahaha!!!" boomed an evil voice....

-----------------

Okay, everyone. Liked this chapter? Tell me. Really. Anyway. So, this chapter was okay, right? Anyway. What's one of everyone's favourite normal-type pokemon?

I'd have to say one of mine is Braviary. :D

So, thanks for reading!