22- The Chapter of Battles

22- The Chapter of battles

Ok. Two battles this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

---/22/---

I held my pokedex out.

'Fraxure. The pokemon that I don't feel like describing.'

I watched as a bolt of electricity zapped the dragon-like pokemon.

But it wasn't enough power.

"Dragon Claw!" the Fraxure swiped a sharp claw at Pikks, but Pikks swiftly dodged.

"Tackle!"

Pikks tackled the Fraxure. It flung it off with a shrug.

I need more power....

"Again!" Pikks flew towards the Fraxure.

"Charge!"

As Pikks flew towards the Fraxure, it glowed with electricity.

And it zapped the Fraxure.

It wasn't just an ordinary tackle.

This move, hardly ever heard of, rare to the depths of rare, could only be used by an electric pokemon with extra power, unlike its kind.

A pokemon that had the power of a light ball.

A pokemon that had been specially bred to manifest this extremely powerful move.

Volt Tackle.

The fraxure flew backwards into the wall, sparking with electric energy.

"Um..." Drake looked at me.

"I guess you win... Here's your badge..."

He tossed a blueish fang-shaped badge at me, and I nodded and left to find Dante.

-x-Two Days Later-x-

Dante and I walked up to the final gym, an ordinary looking dome with plain glass doors, and a glowing sign that read 'Gym'.

"Heh, you up for a double?" I asked.

"Sure," Dante agreed, "I'd win hands down. Don't know about you, though."

I smacked him.

Walking in, we found ourselves in a hallway of white walls. At the end of the overly plain hallway stood a man with gray hair, and a gray suit with black pants.

"Hello," he said curtly.

"Hey- You're ----*!" Dante exclaimed, staring at him.

"Well, that's just a hobby," chuckled the eighth gym leader.

"Wow."

"Wait, I didn't catch that," I said.

"This guy is the ----*" said Dante.

I blinked my eyes.

"Oh hohohoho," chuckled the gym leader.

"Um... It seems the author of this story is unable to write the fact that he is the ----*, so he blocks those words off the page."

"Oh," I said. Stupid author.

-->*If you want to know who the eighth gym leader is, simply read my A Pokemon Adventure xD I like doing stuff like that...

Celia: STOP ADVERTISING OTHER BOOKS IN MY BOOK!!!

Me: yeah yeah yeah, I'll get to the plot now.

Celia: Not that you ever actually have one.

Me: Touché.

Suddenly I got punched in the stomach, again, by a hand that just appeared out of nowhere.

"Whoa!" said Dante, and the gym leader known as mister eight looked rather surprised.

I mean, who wouldn't be? Someone just got punched in the stomach by a hand that materialize out of nowhere?

"Seems like we're just characters in a book sometimes, doesn't it?" I commented.

"Hahaha!" Dante chuckled. "You're so funny..."

Anyway. Let's do this thing.

"Double battle?" I questioned.

"Sure," said the man.

"Battle!"

"Brave!"

"I'm gonna take a risk that is probably quite stupid and send out the pokemon I have never met before! Goooo... Mystery pokemon!"

"Slakor, Buffy!"

My rufflet as well a bull-like pokemon and a pokemon that looked like a sloth appeared.

As well as Dante's pokemon.

We both whipped out our pokedexs.

'Dante, you idiot! Don't send out some unknown pokemon without knowing anything about it, not even its level!" my pokedex ranted.

Dante's pokedex, with much less sentient-ness, (Luckily, I might add) launched into a description of the small blue and black pokemon.

'Deino. The pokemon that is weak until it evolves. It is dragon-dark. Also, this one is lvl 40.'

Soooo... In a nutshell, we battled and then Dante and I somehow won.

Then we left after grabbing our badges. We were on our way to the Plaza, finally.

End---/22/---End

Hope you enjoyed!

If you enjoyed, VOTE!!! If you have any sort of feedback, comment! If you really like my works, fan! Add this to your library if you want instant access to the next exciting installment!

Rights to pokemon, the concept of the elite four, and the base concept of this story belong to POKEMON. I claim rights to my characters, their personalities, and other creations made by me. Please do not replicate this story on other sites without my permission.

---/---