7- A Forest? More Like a Maze.

7- A Forest? More like a Maze.

Dante and I looked at her.

"This organization called Team Rocket is an evil organization with the sole purpose of money and power. They are willing to do anything at all to achieve their vile and disgusting goals of domination and riches, and have came to Photon for some reason."

"How come you know so much about them?" asked Dante, his eyes narrowing.

"Uh..." said Jay, her face becoming red. "I just know," she said, brushing him off. She turned away, walking towards the door, tossing me my badge curtly.

"Goodbye. I have duties to attend to." she said, opening the gym doors and walking out without a backward glance at the two trainers.

"C'mon," said Dante, beckoning me towards the exit. "Let's get going, we gotta go train and defeat the next gym leader."

We walked into the bright afternoon sun, and hurried off towards our next destination, a city in the middle of a rather large forest.

_________

The end.

Hmmm? You say I can't just have one single, small scene for a chapter? That I have to give credit to the title and actually do a chapter, not a paragraph?

Oh, all right then.

But just for you.

And you.

And anyone else who reads this chapter and says to themselves, "Man, this is one odd author."

I'll do it for you.

Really. You can stop begging now, so get up and read. And I hope you enjoy the actual plot of....

Chapter 7- A Forest? More Like a Maze.

-----—-----

Entering the rather seemingly large forest, we debated about which way to go.

"I say we just head straight," said Dante.

"Sure," I agreed. (Okay, I'm not that great at this 'Debating' thing.)

So, we basically kept walking, straight ahead through the forest, which was just getting denser and denser.

In other words, we weren't getting anywhere.

Metaphorically, we were just getting lost.

"Hey," I suggested, "why don't we let our pokemon out for exercise?"

Not waiting for his answer, I tossed three pokeballs.

"Dum!"

'Thro!'

'Chichichu!'

Dante smirked and threw one pokeball, wisely keeping the water type Shocks in it's pokeball.

'Char!'

The four small pokemon seemed to converse with each other, their faces lighting up at every new wonder they saw.

Except Throh, of course. He just walked, seemingly enjoying the exercise.

Suddenly, a small, circular, rock-shaped... Thing, sprouted tiny legs and scuttled away.

ChiCha giggled and chased after it, the other three pokemon following closely behind.

"Wait! Stop!" yelled Dante, but the pokemon payed him no mind.

We chased after them, sprinting as fast as we could.

Dante threw a pokeball, and Shocks appeared. "Use thunder wave!"

Shocks sent out a wave of rippling electricity.

It paralyzed all four pokemon, as well as the odd rock.

Dante, his brow furrowed, threw a pokeball at the small thing.

It was enclosed, captured, in the pokeball.

'DING... DING... DING... CLICK!'

We both pulled out our pokedexs and scanned the pokeball.*

*cannot be done to enemy's pokeballs

'Kabuto, the rock-water prehistoric pokemon. A troublemaker, it likes to trick people by pretending to be a rock.'

"Well," said Dante, "I guess I have a new pokemon, then.

"Lucky," I commented.

We then looked around.

"heh... I think we're really lost this time," I said, no clue where we were. I then remembered the paralyzed pokemon on the ground, and returned them to their pokeballs after spraying a full heal on them.

Dante did the same.

"Hey, how about a practice one-on-one battle, to try out my kabuto?"

"Sure," I agreed.

"Bells!"

"Kabbs!"

"Take down!"

Before Dante could react, bells had already scored a large amount of damage on Kabbs.

Not for the first time, I noticed that bells got a little injured after the move, and I guessed it was one of the things I had learned in pokeschool- recoil.

On some moves, the user may damage itself.

"Kabbs! Use... Water gun!"

The rock and water pokemon shot out a weak blast of water, and it hit bells head-on.

Of course, it didn't do much damage.

"Take down!"

Once more, take down defeated another enemy.

"Kabbs! Return!"

I was about to do likewise, but oddly enough, Bells started to glow....

'Beeeeep! Beldum is evolving... Evolving... Evolving... Evolving... Evolving....' as the glow faded, the pokedex continued, 'Congratulations! Your beldum evolved into a metang!'

A pokemon that looked like... It looked like.... Well.... Open another tab and search 'Metang' for images, and you'll probably see one.

"All right!" I exclaimed. I glanced at the pokedex. Bells now knew four different moves!

Metang floated beside me, smiling. It was time to challenge the next gym.

We dashed off, Metang hovering beside me.

 —-—          End Chapter 7-         —-—

—-—A Forest? More Like a Maze—-—

Well, another chapter over. AND BELDUM FINALLY EVOLVED!!!!

I mean, being able to beat everyone with one move to evolve seemed so Mary-sue.

But, at least now Metang can start losing some battles.

HOORAY!

So, here's the official pokemon count:

Name-Nickname

Celia-

Metang-None yet, as Bells doesn't work any more

Throh-N/A

Pichu-Pikks

Dante-

Chimchar-ChiCha

Chinchou-Shocks

Kabuto-Kabbs

__________________

Give me feedback!!!!!!!