Music Addicted

Willows POV

I sit bolt upright with tears streaming down my face. It's only a dream Willow, only a dream; only it seemed so real. I peel off the sticky bed sheets and bury my head in my hands. Mum? The memory of me leaving her suddenly burns through me and I realise I desperately need some air. I clamber off camp bed which Danny carefully made for me and shakily stand up, my knees are knocking together as I try to calm myself by gulping in deep breaths of air.

I look over the room and see that Danny is curled up in bed, his body still and his face looking peaceful. He looks at ease and I definitely don't want to wake him as it wouldn't be fair after everything he's done for me. I don't want to make him stressed.

I slide on my fluffy socks and pad out of the room, silently closing the door behind me as not to wake Dan up.

I enter the kitchen and get myself a glass of water. The dusky morning sunlight shines through the window and I hear the birds chattering their 'mornings' to each other. I huddle on the sofa and check the clock on the wall. It's 4.30am in the morning. My hair is knotted and my eyes are full of sleep, but I don't care. I'm too tired to care. My thoughts suddenly go to music and I realise I'm in desperate need of some. Anything to take my mind off Mum. My guitar! My eyes scan the room, I see my suitcase in the corner but there's no sign of my guitar. I begin to panick, where could it be? I search under chairs, behind the sofas but it's no-where. Could I have left it where I collapsed by the road yesterday? I begin to remember Danny picking me up and my suitcase but I can't remember my guitar being brought along as well.

I suddenly know what to do. I grab my coat and put on Dans black leather docs. My shoes are still soaked from yesterday and I'm sure he won't mind. I open the door allowing the cold to hit me hard. I snuggle down in my coat and close the door softly behind me. My steady walking pace turns into a light jog and then a faster run as I pelt down the road. I then turn down a familiar looking road, this was it. The road which I collapsed by. It feels strange and déjà vu overwhelms me as I pass the row of terraced housing. I suddenly spot the place where I fell down, and spot my guitar case under the bush which I fell down next to. Relief washes over me. Thank for Lord! I don't know what I would have even able to do if I didnt find my guitar, the case pocket has all my music in it and I would have never been able to retrieve all of it else where. I sling the guitar onto my back and head back to the flat.

***

I open the door and close it softly behind me. The flat smells of warmth and cosyness and when I think of the fact that I'm living with Danny O'Donoghue I smile to myself.

Sitting down on the sofa, I strum out some chords, letting the music take me away to another land where everything is perfect.

It must have been a couple of hours when I heard the door click behind me and someone enter the room. I had worked my way through all the guitar pieces I knew: the frays, 1975s, Coldplay, Lana Del Ray, even a few Script songs in the mix. "Your voice is beautiful," I hear a husky voice state. I swivel round to see Dan in his boxers rubbing his eyes and looking at me with eyes full of awe and wonder.

"Thanks but it isn't really," I sigh.

"No seriously. When I say something's beautiful, I mean that something's beautiful."

"Thanks again Dan," I laugh getting up and giving him a morning hug. He holds me close and I feel so safe. No one can hurt me when I'm with Danny. His toned body flexes at my touch and I smile into his neck. We pull away and we look into each others eyes for what seems like ages but probably is only a couple of seconds. His brown eyes are warm and kind and his tousled hair is so cute. Aw.. Stop getting ideas Willow, he probably has a girlfriend or something anyway. When I think of that, I pull my gaze away from him and walk back to the sofa zipping my guitar back up into its case.

"So.." Dan cuts the silence. "How long have you been playing for?"

"A few years, taught myself really."

"Wow. Your good Willow". I thank him with a smile.

"Sorry for waking you up" I say.

"No problem, it's not often I awake to a beautiful voice singing with her guitar" Dan winks. I giggle along and he joins in. Danny goes and puts the kettle on and puts some bread in the toaster.

"Toast?" He questions, looking at me.

"Yeah please, that would be nice." I say. "Thanks"

"Welcome" he smiles. "You don't have to say thankyou all the time Willow, just think of this as your flat as well as mine, we're flat mates now remember?"

"How could I forget?" I chuckle. "What we up to today then?" I wonder aloud.

"Today we're meeting the lads." Dan replies, pouring two mugs of tea and handing one to me.

"You mean..? Mark and Glen?"

"Yep." He says popping the 'p'.

"I can't wait! This is going to be the best day ever." Dan laughs at my childish way and I swipe at him. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Sorry but your just too cute Willow. But I agree. I can't wait to show you to the lads, they'll love you!"

A/N

Second update in a day woooop! Please vote if you like it and thanks for the 46 reads guys. It may not seem like much to you but for me it means a lot! Love you all!

R xx