Kaleidoscope

I slowly open my eyes and squint to adjust to the brightness of the room which the dusky sunlight has created.

"Morning beautiful," Danny says looking into my eyes, his bed hair is all ruffled and he has that innocent look which guys have when they wake up.

"Morning," I snuggle into his warm chest and he encloses me into his body warmth. I feel him kissing the top of my head and I wrap my arms around him tighter.

He lifts my chin and places his soft lips upon mine, caressing my face. His lips are soft, so soft and I eagerly kiss him back. He moves his hands up to my air, the kiss is so precious. I never want to let go. I want to carry on kissing him forever. He gradually deepens the kiss and I hold him to me tighter, it's intense and full of passion and desire. A moan escapes from my lips as he sucks on my bottom lip, teasing me slightly. "I love you so fucking much," Dan whispers into my ear. "I love you too," I say nuzzling his neck. I feel his warm hands creep up my tshirt and I bring him closer and closer to me. I pull away for a second to breath before leaning in to kiss him again. It's getting more and more intense, it's blindingly full of desire, it feels amazing to be kissing the guy who I have loved for so long. Danny trails kisses down my neck and tugs at my tshirt.

"We should stop," he mumbles, looking into my eyes with his beautiful dark ones.

"I guess," I say reluctantly. I feel a little disorientated and dizzy.

I hug him close to me and he hugs me tightly back, I feel his fingers massaging my back gently and I smile to myself. I'm so lucky. So so lucky.

We pull away and Danny looks at me.

"What you smiling at?" He chuckles.

"Nothing much," I cup his face in my hands and he pouts for another kiss but I push him away laughing.

"You're a tricky one, you." Dan tries to pull me back into him but I leap out of bed running away from him. He gets out of bed and tries to catch me and haul me back.

"Miss," I say dodging out of his reach. We are both laughing as he tries to catch me, I run round the side of the bed. Bad choice Willow. I'm cornered.

"Gotcha!" Danny grabs me and encloses me in his arms. I grab his face and crash my lips onto his. We devour each other, hungry and in need the others presence. He leads me to the bed whilst kissing me with lust and I push him onto the mattress and straddle him. He tugs at my tshirt, the only barrier stopping us from getting any closer. Our lips mould together as one and move in sync, how I wish this moment between us could never be broken. God this guys such a good kisser. We are frantic for more but I know that I'm not ready for this yet. I need to stop but I cant, he makes me feel too good.

"Rise and shine sleepyh-" someone opens the door and we automatically spring apart warily. I rub my eyes, trying to get used to the new light.

"Shit sorry!" I make out Glens shocked face in the doorway.

"Jesus Glen, has to be this time doesn't it?!" Dan moans and I chuckle at him.

"Shhh Dan" I say to him.

"Nah it's okay, we're coming for breakfast now," I say to Glen, sliding off the bed. I'm aware of how red my face may look and how bushy my hair probably is but I don't care. Glen gives me a quick morning hug and I hug him back.

"Good sleep Glenny?" I ask.

"No! Dan you never told me that sofa was like made of bricks! I swear my back is like covered with bruises!"

"Aw Glen," and Danny and I laugh at him.

"Ugh it stinks of making out in here!" Glen declares loudly and I blush.

"Shut up idiot!" I grab a pillow at him and chuck it at him but he just catches it, laughing at me cheekily.

"What's happening?" Mark stumbles to the doorway and looks at us all blearily.

"Don't worry," Danny tells him.

"Morning Marky," I hug him. He smells of alcohol mixed with sweat.

"Ugh Mark you need a shower!"

"Ugh I feel shit." Mark says running his shoulders. "What happened last night, did I drink?"

"You sure did matey," says Danny walking past us and into the kitchen, and we follow him.

Glen puts some bacon on the grill and the juicy smell begins to waft up my nose, I suddenly realise how hungry I am.

"Yay! Danny you have bacon!" Mark cheers and grabs some breadrolls.

"Bacon butties, whoop!" Danny cheers and I cheer too. God I love bacon.

***

I finish my bacon sandwich and lick my lips.

"Thanks for that Glen," I say smiling at him. "It was really good."

"Yeah Glen you can cook good bacon." Danny says wiping his finger around his plate and licking it noisily.

"I know I know," Glen says cheekily and gets to his feet.

"Dan I'm gonna go home, come'on Mark," Glen announces, standing there in his pyjama bottoms with his bare torso rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Okay, I'll meet you at Bens at like eight ish ok?" Dan replies giving him a man hug. Mark grabs some jammy bread off the side for a walking snack and I give them both a hug. They feel like brothers to me now, it's amazing how we have all become so close.

"See'ya guys," I shout. Wait are they walking home in their pjamas? Well yes obviously. It's Mark and Glen.

"Bye Willow, see ya Dan," Mark cheerily waves and the door shuts behind them.

"They are still wearing their pjs" I let out the giggle which I had been holding in.

"What do you expect? It's Mark and Glen!"

"That's what I thought," I pick up our plates and dump them in the seat and walk over to wear Danny is sitting and place myself on his lap.

"Danny I'm gonna go shopping today okay, I need more clothes, and a dress for the party.."

"Sure babe, well I'm gonna do some composing. I've had this tune in my head for weeks and last night I planned it out." Danny wraps his muscular arms around me and I softly trace my fingers over his inked rose trailing up from his wrist.

"Okay well I'll only be out for a few hours, mind dropping me off?" I say cheekily into his almond eyes.

"You ask too much of me Willow, yeah sure I will, towns on the way to the studio."

"Cool thanks Danny"

"Come on then, lets get ready!"

=•=•=•=•=•=

A/N

Hello my Scripty family:) how are we all? Omg sorry for the ever-so-slow update.. I literally have had writers block all this week. Luckily now I have planned it all so I know where I am going. I hope you all like this chapter as I have spent ages on it!

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE FOURTH ALBUM OMGGGGG! PREORDER HERE I COMEEE sorry that statement just had to be said in capitals to show my excitement aaaaahhhhfjdkdos I'm SO excited you have no idea!

Also really looking forward to UK GIGS WOOOO WE NEED MORE RELEASED!

Omg I hope all your scriptys watched Sat Night Takeaway yesterday! I have never laughed so much in my life! I wish I could have a Dan sandwich, it would complete my life ahahaha! Ugh I was super jealous of that girl not gonna lie!

Sorry for the slow update again! This chapter is dedicated to all of my Scripty besties:) ily all!

Btw omg omg omg this book as 497 reads! 497 I REPEAT. and guess what? That's all because if YOU. You don't uderstand how much this means too me, thankyou so much you are so kind!

Sorry for the long authors note, I needed to let that all out hahaha;)

Comment•vote•read as you do:D

R 🍀🍀🍀