Fall For Anything

*Willows POV*

Oh my god. What the.. No. Is He actually sitting in front of me? Oh my fuck.

"Long time no speak," Danny's eyes drift lazily into mine and a toying smile is painted across his smug fucking face.

Is that all he has to say. Long time no fucking speak? Oh my life.

Before his mouth utters another word, I push my seat away from the table and get to my feet. I quickly loop my satchel over my shoulder and pull my duffel coat tightly around my body. My hands are still shaking like a leaf, but not with worry- with fury. I'm so angry. So. Fucking. Angry. How dare he just barge into the shop, sit down at the table opposite me and say 'long time no speak,' as if we went through nothing?! Just no.

"Willow?" His voice ricochets through me like a bullet.

I whip my scarf around my neck and take a few steps towards the door. Danny's hand tried to grab hold of mine as I make my way out of the cafe.

"Get your hands off me." I snarl and look up at him throughout narrowed eyes.

"Willow.." He brings himself up to his full height, worry dancing in his pit black eyes.

"Don't even say my name," I spit out as he tries to wrap his fingers around my own. I roughly shake him off and quickly tuck my long hair behind my ears as tendrils begin to come loose and circle my face.

"I'm sorry Willow, I'm so sorry," he says pleadingly and I look at him in digust. What does he think he can do? Win me over like he did last time? I don't fucking think so.

Heads are turning in our direction now and the Costa waitresses are beginning look baffled and wary.

"Leave me alone," I grit my teeth and run to the wide glass door.

"Willow!" His voice shouts after me and I feel so frustrated. My heart burns as I take more steps closer and closer towards the door. Do I love

him? No I don't..

"Willow!"

I love you!" his husky words hit my ears as I fumble with my bag trying to close it shut. Oh. My. God. What is he doing? We are in a fucking cafe for gods sake. Tears blur over my eyes as I wrench open the door. He said it. He really said it. He said that he loves me.

But why is it so hard for me to say it back?

I gasp for fresh air as the cool winds of Dublin suddenly hit me. Its okay. Everything's okay. I'm out of that place. Everything is going to be fine.

I sob into my scarf as I replay what just happened, I wrap it tightly around my neck and run away from that cafe and up the road to the bus stop. I need to get home.

"Willow!" His voice hits me again as I reel around to come face to face with him running up the road after me, his scarf billowing out behind him. His face is white, tainted with pink on his cheeks, his lips look cold, sore, in need of warmth. His eyes are burning. Burning with anxt, worry, bewilderment and panic. He's worried about me? He looks so innocent that my heart cant help but begin to pump in my chest faster and faster. Its almost as if there is someone locked up and is wanting to get out. My heart is fighting, it doesn't know which way to go. I'm such a mess, I don't know what to fucking think or what even to do.

"Willow, please.." his voice comes out in laps as he carries on running towards me, he's coming closer and closer. Run.

But somehow my feet stay planted into the ground. I can't move. I just can't.. He finally reaches me and stops, his face is just centimetres away from mine and his chest heaves up and down as he gasps for air.

"Please Will," he pants, trying to catch his breath. His chapped lips look longingly down at me and I can't hold it back anymore.

I push all my thoughts away and I just wrap my arms around his neck, slamming my lips roughly upon his. Fuck. Danny muscles stiffen but then quickly ease as I ruffle through his hair with my fingers. His lips move beneath mine as he kisses me back. I've missed this so much, just feeling the texture of his soft lips upon mine was all I needed. I needed him. Danny grunts as I massage my fingers through his hair and press my body closer to his. His lips mould together with mine, it's almost like slotting the last jigsaw piece back in place so the puzzle is complete. I lose myself in the kiss as Danny cradles my back in his arms. I love him. I really love him.

Danny pulls away and his brown chocolate eyes look searchingly into mine, he's trying to find something.

"I'm really sorry," his lips whisper, the sounds brushes across my cheeks and I reach my fingers up to trace his cheeks.

"It's okay. I- I'm sorry too," and I look down at my feet and guilt suddenly rushes into me. I've been such a fucking bitch. A big fat fucking bitch. I haven't cared about Danny's feelings one bit, just my own. A film seals over my eyes and my surroundings turn to a blur as tears trickle down my cheeks. This was all my fault.

"Hey hey," Danny's voice whispers into my ear and he wraps his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"I'm so- so sorry, I've been- such a- bitch," my voice hiccups as I spill it out to him.

"Baby, stop" he gently brings his fingers up and guides his callused thumbs under my eyes, wiping away everything.

"I'm sorry," my words stumble over each other and my love for him overwhelms me. I've missed him so much, I could never leave him again, it's killed me too much.

Danny just puts his finger to my lips and brings his lips towards mine, placing them back where they belong. Passion kicks in as we deepen the kiss, fighting for each other, for our future. Danny winds a strand of my matted golden hair around his finger and I shiver with longing and desire. All of the feelings which I have had for him have been locked up and now someone has found the key and unlocked him, letting them all out in a huge tsunami wave, washing over both of us.

"I love you," Danny's voice mumbles over my lips and his voice tickles my lips making me giggle.

"I love you too," I say, smiling shyly up at him. Danny's hands suddenly grab me under my arms and he lifts me into the hair, swirling me around and around and around. A smile paints itself across my face and I tip my head back and laugh as loud as I can into the sky. All of the burdens piled on my shoulder have gone now, the weight inside my heart has been lifted.

I'm free. I'm alive. And I have Danny back.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A/N

Hey'all.

I'm firstly so sorry about the slow update. I'm not going to be able to update regularly now until my exams are all over which is in 6 weeks time. Sorry:(

Hope you liked the chapter. Meh it was okay I guess..

Vote, comment, and do whatever.

Love you all

R 🍀🍀