Unease

*Dannys POV*

"Mornin' Will" I mumble with closed eyes as morning sunlight streams through the window. I expect to hear a 'morning Dan' back but nothing comes. Maybe she's asleep. With my eyes still closed, I reach my arm out to pull her body closer to me across the bed but instead of feeling Willows warm little self, all I feel is bare ruffled sheets. I force my eyes open to look around the bedroom. The luminous digital clock gleams back at me from the bedside table. It's 8.34am.

"Will?" My voice is thick with sleep as I try to wake myself up completely. I lift my long legs from out of the covers and trudge through to the kitchen, still yawning and stretching my arms out.

I spot Willow huddled by the window, her head down and she is frantically typing on her phone. What's going on?

"Mornin Will, wondered where you were!"

Willows head flicks around.

"Oh hey" she quickly locks her phone and smiles and me uneasily.

"Everything alright?" I check

"Um yeah yeah, everything's fine." She replies looking down at her feet.

I feel a frown beginning to knit together on my forehead, something's going on.

"Um Willo-"

"YES IM FINE OKAY!" And before I can say anything, she runs out of the room.

I put my head in my hands, what is up with her? As soon as I get close to her, as soon as I believe that everything's going to work out and be ok, she just pushes me away. She knows that I love her, why can't she love me back the way I want her too? Hot tears well up in my eyes but I wipe them away roughly. Men don't cry.

"Sorry Dan," I feel a small hand rest upon my shoulder.

"Willow, what's going on?" I question, looking directly into her sea glass eyes.

Tears gather in her eyes and she looks me back, her eyes piercing my heart.

"Danny I need to tell you something."

*A/N*

Hey guys:) sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger mwahahaha;) I feel seriously evil for doing this..

I sincerely promise to update soooonnnn.

Btw thanks so much for all your support, the votes and reads have gone up so fast! ILY ALL SO MUCH❤❤

please keep voting:)

R🍀🍀🍀