You are my world

*Willows POV*

All the weight which had built up on my shoulders had been released and I feel so relieved that Danny hasn't changed his feelings towards me one bit. I feel so lucky to finally be with someone who I really really love, being in a relationship is such an amazing feeling. It's a feeling where you know that someone always loves you and will be there for you. It makes you feel more confident with who you are and how you are actually worth something.

"You do realise you can tell me anything you want to tell me," Danny says, nuzzling my neck and making my insides tingle. "You're are so beautiful did you know?" He kisses me on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything Dan, I just felt that I needed to tell someone about it all." I kiss him back lightly on the lips and his mouth stretches into a grin before he places his lips back upon mine.

His soft lips move in sync with mine and I move my hands up to his hair, pulling on the ends of his dark mop. His hands trail down to my hips and massage them gently. Our bodies sway in time with each other and I feel like I have just gone to heaven. I wish this moment could last forever, just Danny and I in our own little bubble which no one can enter or burst.

"I love you so much Willow," Dan tells me, his head is knelt against my forehead, our faces as close as they can possibly be.

"I love you more," I say kissing him gently again and caressing his face in my hands.

"You know that's not possible," he winks and kisses me again with so much more passion and desire, grinding against my body in need of my presence.

"Dann," a moan escapes from my lips, my insides are on fire, but he carries on, wrapping his arms around my body and pushing me against the wall. I wind my hands up into his hair and place little kisses on the corner of his mouth teasing him slightly and he groans into my mouth.

We finally pull away, breathless and panting with excitement and desire.

"Dan?" I say holding him close.

"What?" He replies kissing me gently again and again on the cheeks trailing down to my neck.

"I think that being with you is the best feeling in the whole wide world."

"You are my world," he replies, and my heart lights up. No-one has ever said that to me before and it makes me feel on top of everything, I am strong and I can achieve anything I want to.

"You're such a little kid Will" Dan chuckles.

"Shush you," I giggle and wrap my arms around him and massaging his scalp.

"Why do I have to love you so much? You're so fucking perfect Will, just look at you!"

I blush, because it's actually the other way round. I brush my fingers against his lips and he kisses them.

"Danny I don't think that I'm good enough for you, I mean you're famous and I'm not. You're hot and I'm not."

"Don't wind me up Willow," Danny tickles me under my arms and I squirm away, laughing.

We are interrupted by a loud clanging on the door and we spring away wide eyed. Who could it be at this time of night? It's like 10.00pm.

"Oi let us in Dan!" a voice shouts from outside.

"Shit," Danny curses under his breath.

"It's Mark and Glen."

I roll my eyes and walk to the door, opening it.

Glens is standing on the doorstep holding up a very drunk looking Mark.

"Oh hey Willow,"

"Hey Glen! Um is Mark okay?" Marks face is like greeny white and his arm is draped around Glens shoulder with Glen holding his body up.