If you ever come back

*Willows POV*

My legs are shaking. This can't be real. It can't be. I slap my face to get out of my daze and shake my head to try remember what he said to me.

'Willow it was me. I killed Noah. Willow it was me I killed Noah. Willow it was me I killed Noah.'

His words are on a replay in my mind. They are going over and over again. I just can't believe it.

I feel too drained even to cry. Just keep walking Willow. Keep walking.

I'm in the same situation I was in a month ago. A month ago? Seems like yesterday when Danny found me.

My stomach clenches when I think about him again. My mind is whirring with confusion, he must have been saying something wrong. He couldn't have killed Noah? He couldn't have. Tears fall freely down my face now and I'm in such a mess. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. For fucks sake Willow. I kind of regret walking out like that... He said he could explain? Explain what? There was nothing else to it other than the face that he killed my brother.

My guitar on my back is pulling me down and the suitcase straps are digging into my arm. Maybe I should turn back. I slowly turn round and start walking back. No. I turn around again and carry on.

I pass the kerb from where I collapsed ages ago. Déjà vu overwhelms me for the second time and I grit my teeth and walk on. Keep walking. Just keep walking. I pull out my iPod and shove some earphones in to give me some motivation.

"First you think the worst is a broken heart, what's gonna kill you is the second part.." six degrees of separation comes blaring out on shuffle. For fucks sake. Just no. I press the next song button.

"Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even.." I quickly press next again.

"Cos she's long gone and moved on.." Next.

"I know I may not seem like much but I'm yours.." For gods sake. What's wrong with my ipod. I shake it in frustration.

"shes all laid up in bed with a brokenn heartt.." Oh my god.

I don't want to hear Dannys voice in my ears right now. Especially not singing about a breakup. Hell no.

"But I will try to fix you..." Coldplay comes on and I grit my teeth in frustration. As much as I love Coldplay I don't want to listen to sad songs.

"It's a beautiful dayyyy!" U2 flicks on and memories in my head flick back to the day when Danny asked me to be his girlfriend. I decide to take my earphones out and walk on in silence.

A girl around my ages suddenly passes me and gives me a funny look. God I must look like a right state. My hair is plastered all over my face and when i look down at myself, I realise with horror that I'm still in my hello kitty pyjamas. I can't walk anymore for fear of breaking my back from my guitar so I just sit down on the side of the road, leaning against a dirty wall, looking like a homeless person in need of a park bench or something.

The girl who gave me a weird look doesn't go away. In fact she's actually walking up to me now. My heart rate quickens and I blush beetroot red with embarrassment.

"Um are you okay?" She says and kneels down beside me.

"What does it look like?" I snap back at her.

She looks taken aback.

"Sorry sorry stupid question. What I meant was do you want any help?" I look up at her and to my surprise she looks kind and welcoming. Her kind green eyes crinkle with a smile and it makes me feel a little bit better.