gotta shine my rusty halo

*Willows POV*

"But first" Dan says with a smirk.

"You need to get ready, you can't go and meet the lads in ye PJs can you?"

I playfully punch Danny in the abs and he pushes me away laughing out loud. "So do you!" I defiantly cross my arms, pretending to be offended.

"Of course," Dan replies with a cheeky look plastered over his face. "Let's be quick about it then, iv got to be in the studio by 9ish." I look up at the clock on the wall... "That means we've only got ten minutes! I'm not going to be ready in that time?!" I exclaim.

"Quit whining and ye will be! Just shove some jeans and a tshirt on.." I grab my suitcase and run to the toilet. "Oh and um Willow," I spin round with my suitcase in my arms. "You might wanna brush your hair," Dan winks at me. I roll my eyes and stomp to the toilet.

***

I quickly dress into some washed out skinnys and a baggy tshirt with a vintage logo motif on the front. I force a brush through my auburn matted curls. "Ow shit!" I exclaim pulling a load of hair out with my hairbrush.

"You ok in there Willow?" I hear a faint shout coming from the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm fine, my hair is so... OW! knotty" I grumble. "Shall I brush it for you?" Dan asks and I can hear him laughing to himself. "No!" I shout back and his teasing laugh grows louder. I finally manage to finish brushing my hair and I put it up into a half up style complete with a black velvet scrunchie. Slicking some mascara on, I hear my name being called from downstairs. It was Dan. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I shout back, the mascara wand held in mid air.

"Are you ready yet? You're taking ages!" Dan moans.

"Alright alright, two minutes." I carry on with my makeup procedure then and grab my coat.

"It's been two minutes." I hear Dan shout. Honestly I swear to God that guy has a little kids brain.

"I'm coming now!" I sprint to the door.

"Finally," Dan grumbles. "Why is it that women take so long to get ready?"

"Because we, unlike men, actually care about our appearance," I say with a smirk. Danny folds his arms and pretends to be upset and I give him a hug, "joking Dan" I say into his hair. His cologne smells so warm and fresh and makes me want to never let go off him. We break away and Dan opens the door and unlocks the car. He looks so hot. His black air is gelled into its usual signature quiff and he's wearing ripped faded black skinnies with a loose tshirt. He slings on his black leather jacket and sees that I'm watching him and winks. I blush and look away, this is so embarrassing omg. Calm Willow, calm Willow, I chant to myself trying to pick myself together and put myself back in reality.

We get into the car and Dan starts the engine before we zoom off too the studio.

***

Dan pulls into the parking lot and pulls the key out of the ignition. He turns round to face me. "Well. We're here!" I stare up at the metallic Sony recording studio and my mouth drops open, it's looks so professional and famous looking that I suddenly start to feel scared.

"Hey hey, " Dan says comfortingly as he sees my worried looking face. "Don't be nervous, the guys will love you! They don't bite!" I give him a quick smile and we both get out of te car and head towards the building. "Dan?" I ask quietly as we set off towards the enterance. "What's up?" Dan replies.

"What am I going to do when you guys are recording? I don't want to get in the way of you or bother you. I don't mind staying out here."

"What in the carpark? You can't! Don't be silly! It will be fun! Come on Willow, relax!" My shoulders contract and loosen and I walk forwards with a spring in my step. I'm so excited to meet them!

A/N

Hey! How's everyone liking it? Thankyou if you are reading my book! Muchappreciated❤Please comment/vote if you like it!

R xx🍀🍀🍀🍀