Regret

*Willows POV*

I can't remember anything. I feel so vulnerable and so utterly helpless. I have no recollection of what had happened to me this evening. Thank The Lord that this guy saved me. I look up into his eyes. They are filled with worry and concern.  

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks with a anxious look on his face.  

I suddenly think of Mum and my foolish decision to leave her. What the fuck possessed me to do it? Was I crazy? I have nowhere else to go now. Nowhere. I can't stay in this guys house forever..much as I would like too. My heart is pulling me in two different directions. First, to go back to Mum. Second to carry on my journey. Aghr. I think of Mums feelings right now and I feel so selfish. My eyes are beginning to prick with tears of guilt and shame and they are beginning to fill up. I bite my lip until I taste blood but I can't stop the tears which spill out onto my cheeks and roll down my face. I put my bury my face in my hands and let my hair cascade forwards so the stranger cannot see that I'm crying. I try not to let my shoulders heave but I can't help it. I begin to sob, rocking backwards and forwards, what have you done Willow? Just what have you done?  

And arm slides around my shoulders turning my body around. I open my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes looking closely at mine. A pair of kind eyes, genuine and truthful.  

"Believe me when I say this" he begins  

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise. We'll get through this ok. But could you explain to me what's happened so I can help you? You can trust me, and you look like you need a good friend. Lets start things off, I'm Danny O'Donoghue." 

My head flips up suddenly. I still haven't actually looked at the stranger properly. I then realise the familiar face in front of me. It really is him, it really is... 

"The Script?" I question slowly. They are like a world famous band! He can't have rescued me... He is, he is... 

"Danny O'Donoghue, lead singer of The Script." He replies proudly.

******** 

A/N 

Hey people of the universe! How are you all? Firstly I'm so sorrryyyy for the shortest chapter ever, I wanted to do a daily update but didn't have much time so sorry about that! What did you guys think of the chapter and what do you think should happen? A special thanks to @aWanderer fo believing in me and commenting on my story, it really motivated me tysm! 

Please vote/comment please please please please please! 

Love you all xx