Chapter Twenty-Two

TANIA'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly. People sat crowded around me, all staring down at me. I'm sure I was giving them all a weird look, but I wasn't focused on that, I was more focused on the one person who wasn't in the room. Around me was:

Simon,

Jacob,

Mum, 

Dad,

Ellie,

Maya,

And some man who I've never seen before, but he strongly resembles Ellie.

Do you know who isn't there? Scott. 

When I was weak and barely able to move, he gave me his blood in hopes of it making me better. After I drank his blood I fell asleep in his arms, and now he's gone.

I feel so mad right now.

My blood is boiling, I was enraged, annoyed, furious, aggravated, and pissed off. I know they all mean the same thing. BUT THAT IS HOW I DAMN WELL FEEL. Trust me, I woke up feeling slightly out of it, but the fog cleared to reveal dark storm cloud headed straight for Scott.

"Where is he?" I growl. I start to sit up only to be pushed back down by mum.

She sighed. "How you feeling?" She asked.

"I. Ask. Where. Is. He?" The more people ignored my question, the stronger the flames got. Had he run away and used my family as a shield?!

Dad sighed and whispered something to mum, she nodded once before dad opened his mouth. "Honey, we wont tell you until you tell us how you feel." Dad said sternly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You really want to fucking know? All I feel is anger and anguish!" I half yell at him. "Now tell me where that bastard is, before I kill all of you and have to find him myself!"

They all gulped.

"Down stairs." Simon whispered.

My nostrils started flaring. I jumped out of bed and out of my room, I ran down the stairs and began my hunt for that horrible excuse of a man.

"Just be nice." Mum called out from my room.

Nice?? They want me to be nice to him? After what he did to me? They crack me up so much! (Note the excessive amount of sarcasm that I just used.) How could they expect me to be nice to him?! He fucking cheated on me, he admitted to cheating on me and then minutes later he dumped me. Seriously how could I be nice to someone who did that to me?!

How would you feel if someone cheated on you? How would you feel if they told you to their face that they cheated on you? How would you feel if that person broke up with you soon after telling you that they cheated? And by freaking text nonetheless!

I stormed in kitchen, out the kitchen, in the dining room, out the dining room, and finally into the living room. Scott sat on the couch nervously. I snarled at him.

His head snapped up to me. "Oh, look, you're away." He sounded nervous. And so he damn well should be! "How are you feeling baby girl?" He asked.

I became a dragon in my breathing. "How do I feel?" 

He nodded slowly, looking at me as if I was somehow tricking him.

"Oh, I feel absolutely amazing, spectacular even." I said, taking small strides over towards him. "There's just one small problem." I said.

Scott swallowed a massive gulp. "What would that be?" He almost stuttered out.

"I. Want. To. Rip. Your. Head. From. Your. Body." I said slowly with each step I took towards him until I was right in front of him.

Scott gave me a very slow up-down, he didn't even try to hide the fact he was checking me out. "God you're hot when your angry." He says huskily under his breath.

I slap him hard across the face. "How dare you!" I yell. I don't think I slapped him for his comment, I think it was because of the cheating and lying.

His hands slowly trailed up my mostly bare legs, his fingers leaving sparks in their shadows. His hands grasped tightly onto my hips. "I know baby girl, and I am so sorry for everything." He says before pulling me harshly onto his lap. Scott rolled me onto my back before getting on top of me.

I smashed my lips against his roughly before pulling away and slapping him again. "I HATE YOU!"

"I know princess." He said before thrusting his tongue into my mouth, making it dance with mine.

I pushed against his chest. A week ago Scott's body wouldn't have moved the smallest fraction under my push, but so much has changed. 

Scott's body was lifted by my push and thrown to the other side of the couch. 

"Don't touch me!" I screamed in frustration.

He smirked. "You know you can't resist me, each time you drink from me our mating bond gets stronger and stronger. You want me, you're aroused by me."

"In your dreams." I snicker.

He smirks again and his hands tiptoe up my right leg. "Don't lie to me, I can smell your arousal."

I got up onto my knees, on the couch, before leaning over. I held my lips out to his, and when he lent in to meet mine, I elbowed him right in the nuts. "No what you smell is my anger and hatred for you."

"Lie all you like baby girl, but you can't say no to me forever. You will give in sooner or later." He says after recovering from my blow.

I shake my head at him. "I pick later."

Scott growls and grabs my wrists tightly before flipping me onto the floor, pinning me to the ground on my back. "You will give into me. You are mine and I am yours."

I laugh slightly, unable to control myself. "You're the one who broke up with me remember." I speak to him like he's two.

Scott looks at me confused. "No, you broke up with me."

"No I didn't." I say sternly.

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"N. O."

"Y. E. S."

What the hell is going on? What is he talking about? He broke up with me, I remember it as clear as day.

******

Comment and Vote.

What did you think? What will happen?