Chapter One

I woke up to feel Jacob's arms wrapped around me. I honestly was so in love with him, yeah we had our ups and downs, but he's been there for me since we were in preschool.

Jacob was kind of an was to me occasionally, I just blamed it on his man period and moved on.

I rolled over in his arms and kissed his cheek. "Morning." I smiled at him.

"Lemme sleep." He grumbled.

I smiled. "Okay. Only if you give me a kiss first."

Jacob smiled with his eyes closed and pulled me closer to him. He opened his  eyes slightly and pulled my lips onto his.

I smiled. "Thank you. You may sleep now." I said and gently shut his eyes. I got up and made my way into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my pajamas. I stepped into the shower and let the water rush over me. I washed my hair and body before stepping out and wrapping a towel tightly around me. I grabbed my brush and the hair dryer and started to blow dry my hair. I then walked back into my room and walked over to my drawers. I grabbed out my clothes for the day before throwing them on.

 I grabbed out my clothes for the day before throwing them on

I looked over to the still sleeping Jacob. I smiled at him. We often spent the night at each others houses, it was very rear for us to spend the night alone. I walked over to Jacob and poked his forehead. "Jake?"

"Mmm?" He grumbled.

I smiled. "I'm going out now, do you need anything from town?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" He asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

I bent down and kissed his cheek. "To the library, I have that history paper due on Monday." 

You see, my family we live on a farm, so every time I go into town I have to make sure no one else needs anything or that they don't want to come. 

Jacob sat up. "I'll come too, I should probably actually do the paper this time, and I need to pick up some food for tonight." He smiled at me.

I started laughing. "Jacob Rivers is going to actually do his history paper?" he never did his history work, he was always asleep in history because history was always right after lunchtime football practice.

He grumbled. "Oh shush." He said getting out of bed. Jacob grabbed his bag of clothes before changing into a pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt which showed off all of his muscles.

Jacob had driven us into town in his pickup truck.